DSI Comedy Forums

Go Back   DSI Comedy Forums > The Bullpen > Play Forum

Old April 18, 2011, 03:54 PM
DSI Friend

Default MALE Actor Preferably 35+ Years Old Wanted ASAP for Short Comedy Film Shoot

OLDER MALE ACTOR NEEDED FOR SHORT COMEDY FILM.
Hello, my name is Brad Taylor and I recently moved here from L.A. area. Some of you may know me from classes. I enjoy improv but also want to do short comedy films. (I graduated from the "Second City Improv Training Center in Hollywood," where short films are the rage now.) Anyway, I am taking a short film class from People's Channel to learn this process, and was all set to do a short comedy film shooting starting TONIGHT (April 18, 2011) but one of the main actors is now unavailable because his mother passed away and he must make arrangements. It is very sad.

Anyway, the role of this MALE character is preferably over 35 because the actress ready to play opposite him as his wife is in her 40's early 50's (?). The film is called "Unfriended" about a client who gets unfriended on Facebook by his lawyer. It's only 9 pages of script, but original. Let me know if you are interested and we can set up an audition ASAP. All the other actors and equipment are ready to go. This does require some commitment of time. Non-paying but of course credits!

CONTACT INFO for script and audition
Brad Taylor
brad.shortfilms@gmail.com
626-228-8682