DSI Comedy Forums

Go Back   DSI Comedy Forums > The Bullpen > Guerilla Marketing

Old January 5, 2009, 11:40 PM
DSI Friend

Default SUPER SPARKLE SHOWCASE Auditions Set For January 24th

SUPER SPARKLE SHOWCASE returns for a bigger, better and sparklier season this February!

SHOWCASE is a hilarious six-week talent competition in which six contestants perform a variety of talents to compete for a cash grand prize and title of best all-around entertainer.

Auditions will be held Saturday, January 24 from 12 noon -3:00 P.M. at The Worx Comedy Theater, located at 431 Peace St., Raleigh, NC 27603.

Download the audition application form by clicking the following link: APPLICATION FORM. And get more audition details and the audition FAQ on the official SUPER SPARKLE SHOWCASE page on Facebook.

For more information about the show, please email: showcase@comedyworx.com.
Old January 6, 2009, 01:18 AM
Make The Attempt

Send a message via AIM to PT

DO THIS, you won't regret it. It's super fun and a great chance to meet some awesome people/players outside of Chapel Hill. Support your local comedy and all. The host is also big in Japan I hear.
"Now, in the unlikely event that this plan should fail. I will turn to you my brothers in Toto, to help me write a song so smooth and awesome, that Rosanna Arquette will have no choice but to f*** my brains out".- Steve Porcaro
Old January 19, 2009, 03:10 PM
DSI Friend

Default AUDITIONS are This Saturday!

Just a reminder that Season Two auditions are This Saturday, January 24 from 12 noon -3:00 P.M. at The Worx Comedy Theater, located at 431 Peace St., Raleigh, NC 27603.

Download the audition application form by clicking the following link: APPLICATION FORM. And get more audition details and the audition FAQ on the official SUPER SPARKLE SHOWCASE page on Facebook.

Then, show up at the theater in Raleigh; no appointment necessasary!

For more information about the show, please email: showcase@comedyworx.com.