DSI Comedy Forums

Go Back   DSI Comedy Forums > The Bullpen > Play Forum

Old June 28, 2010, 08:21 AM
DSI Friend

Send a message via AIM to KatieB Send a message via MSN to KatieB
Default Extras Needed For Commercial

My friend, Donna Petree, is the owner of Westokes Advertising in Greensboro. On Thursday (7/1/10) Westokes will be shooting a commercial at noon at Smith Stokes in Reidsville. They need some extras to play customers. I did a couple of commercials for Donna when I used to work at Smith Stokes and she is a blast to work for. Unfortunately this is a low budget shoot, so there's no pay, just the chance to be seen on TV and add a credit to your resume. If you're interested, please e-mail Donna at dpetree@westokesadvertising.com and tell her I recommended you.

Thanks!
Katie
Old July 9, 2010, 11:22 PM
DSI Friend

Send a message via AIM to KatieB Send a message via MSN to KatieB

If you have other work to put on your resume, I wouldn't put it on there. But when I started out and had nothing to put on there, it helped me get called in for extra work when the casting company saw that I least knew how to handle being on set and what to expect...