Katie Barber
Amanda Scherle
Kim Andrews
Linda Bowerman
Justin Lukasewicz
Tara Regan
Vinny Fureel

Non-Company:
Chadd Russell- Cinematographer/Director of Photography. Recent NC School of the Arts grad. See his reel http://vimeo.com/9751962 (psst Tara- hes cute AND single)

Chip Flynt- Post Production Editor. SciVis teacher at Grimsley High School in Greensboro. Has a lot of editing experience and 3-D modeling and animation expertise.

Libby Swist- Hair/Make-up Artist. Libby and her family recently moved to Greenville from Virginia. She has a great training background when it comes to hair and experience with make-up for formal events and doing make-up at her local theater. Does not have special effect make-up experience, but is interested in becoming a make-up artist for film productions and is very excited to be joining us for a chance at more experience.

John Paschal- Local musician/lawyer providing music. Visit Him at http://www.myspace.com/peezyrock

Russell Harper- Local musician in the band, Howie DeWitt, providing music. Visit Howie DeWitt online at www.howiedewitt.com

Im excited about the outside help we have coming in for our production. This is a great opportunity to observe, get some tips if youre interested in shooting your own movies, and work alongside some experienced pros. DSI members still retain creative control, but by mixing our artistic talents with a skilled crew well end up with a great short film.

Thanks for being so awesome!
Katie

PS-If you havent signed up, but are interested in an acting position, Im keeping an on-call list if we need extra people on Saturday the 12th.

Last edited by KatieB; May 31, 2010 at 08:10 PM.