PDA

View Full Version : Opps!

PT
November 20, 2003, 06:28 PM
Opps!

http://pic8.picturetrail.com/VOL261/1477014/2817551/34355146.jpg

So this guy, Phin, takes his girlfriend sky diving one day. They fly all the way up in a nice airplane over the RDU and Phin being an expert on sky diving, jumps out of the plane with his girl strapped to him. Yet Phin has severe diabeties, an in the midst of opening the parachute, he drops his inciline!

He reaches for it has you can see, but to no end, he lost it! By the time they both landed safely, Phin fainted due to high blood sugar level in his body. Don't worry though, Phin's fine. But the camera guy who took the picture wasn't so lucky. He was stapped, by some sharp object in his stomach, he died of a stroke in mid air and crashed into a local "Wendy's" while a family was eating thier dinner. Funny how life is huh? And I thought eating fast food would kill you!

Zack Bly
November 20, 2003, 06:47 PM
http://www.phenixsol.com/Miko/SF2/sf2Vegaad.jpg

!!!VEGA!!!

PT
November 20, 2003, 09:59 PM
I hope Mr. Bly that you do not confuse me, PT, with that of one, Pablo Vega? Indeed we are brothers with the shield and without, yet he is himself and I am myself. Although if you were referring to the fact that I am a godlike being who can woo the pants off of any female, like that of the great Vega, I'm most grateful.

Zack Bly
November 20, 2003, 10:31 PM
heck, i just thought we could use some street fighter ii action. didn't mean nothin'.

CoreyBrown
November 21, 2003, 09:32 AM
http://chessy.novusopiate.com/yoga.gif Yoga FLAME!!!!

PT
November 21, 2003, 12:06 PM
heck, i just thought we could use some street fighter ii action. didn't mean nothin'.

I see, Vega is a good character, yet I will always prefer the main character of Ryu. He's tuff and silent, much like the wind.

Ben Moser
November 22, 2003, 02:58 AM
No one ever called Ryu the Spanish Ninja.

And claws are cooler than fireballs.

And Vega's taunts were better. Telling your opponent that you're better looking than they are is far cooler than warning them that they must defeat your dragon punch to stand a chance.

Why am I typing this?

Zack Bly
November 23, 2003, 09:06 PM
and how many other characters are bad-ass enough to use their own names as a war cry? blanka? all he could do was howl and whimper. dhalsim? all that gibbering idiot could do was feebly mutter "yoga" over and over again while he bit your head. while chun-li was prepared to kick you three sheets to the wind, all she could manage once your ass was bleeding on the ground was a giggle or a "yatta!" sagat's mindless repetition of "tiger!" and "tiger uppercut!" grated on your nerves, but lacked in the badass department. no, there was nothing, nay, there has never been since, anything quite like that loud, guttural, dmx-esque growl of assertion. vega had poise, class, and a healthy dose of awesome. that is why he's the best ever.

and also because he has a special move where he rolls across the ground like sonic the hedgehog.

Dana S
December 1, 2003, 02:58 AM
Should I be proud or ashamed that I have no idea what you guys are talking about?

ilaughatme
December 1, 2003, 09:31 AM
Proud. Very very proud.

Jeff Sconce
December 1, 2003, 05:21 PM
"Boys have a penis, girls have a vagina."
Apt analogy, kid from Kindergarten Cop...apt indeed.

L'il G
December 3, 2003, 08:12 AM
"Boys have a penis, girls have a vagina."

Well.....sometimes.