PDA

View Full Version : Guess what? I'm moving too!

Andi
July 18, 2004, 10:00 PM
I'm moving this weekend, probably Saturday but perhaps Sunday depending on the truck situation. If anyone would be willing to help, I would greatly appreciate it and would offer food and alcohol as a token of that appreciation. I am a weakling so without help I will be forced to move my couch cushion by cushion. Have a Raleigh adventure! Help Andi move!

Andi
July 22, 2004, 08:29 PM
THIS SATURDAY! 11 AM. BE THERE!

seriously, I need help.

Lisa P
July 22, 2004, 08:50 PM
Ok, here's the latest. Andi will begin moving around 11:00 Saturday, and I will be there with the big-ass Snapple truck (no, it will not be full of Snapple). Any Raleigh based folks who can help would be most welcome.

Diana has found some folks with trucks, and she asked me to relay the word that she'll be starting around 10:45 or 11:00 if anyone wants to come help her. I can't help with directions because I've only been there after dark, so you know I have no idea where it is.

I'm going to double up this post with Diana's so as to guilt... I mean, reach the most helpers possible. Call me if you need to - 345-7895

CoreyBrown
November 30, 2004, 12:36 PM
bumping Andi's threads to cheer her up.

Lisa P
November 30, 2004, 01:20 PM
Haha! This is funny, because this weekend I will once again be tooling around the Triangle in a big ass Snapple truck, this time helping my mom and stepdad move into their new house. Honk and wave if you see me (but stay out of my blind spot, will ya?)