PDA

View Full Version : Teach Improv - Friday Jul 30th & Monday Aug 2nd (please)

Zach
July 17, 2004, 05:44 PM
I am looking for someone to take over the Improv / Comedy camps I have been teaching all summer for two days. They would be two different groups of kids and you would have an Assistant counselor (teenager) to keep order.

The pay would be $75 per day, and the work would be from 8:45am until 3pm each day. I would go over the schedule and curriculum with you for those days. It would be awesome if the person could shadow on Thursday July 29th so you understood the daily schedule of snacks and lunch, etc. You would be paid $30 for Thursday (not necessary but preferred).

DATES: Friday July 30th & Monday August 2nd
TIME: 8:45am - 3pm
WHERE: Carolina Friends School - www.cfsnc.org
ADDRESS: 4809 Friends School Rd, Durham

CAMPS:
1. FRIDAY will be a performance day for the 6-8 year old Acting Out comedy camp. They will perform a fractured fairytale that we will have worked on all week and play the game Conducted Story.
2. MONDAY will be the first day for 11-13 year old Comic Relief improv comedy camp. You will teach them various warmups and 2-3 games.

PAY: $150 for Friday and Monday, $180 for Thursday, Friday and Monday

Please email zach@dirtysouthimprov.com or call ASAP if you think you can do this job... or if you have ANY questions about whether or not you MIGHT be able to.

Thanks!