PDA

View Full Version : TRAVEL to Chicago w/ Zach (me)

Zach
July 10, 2004, 11:08 AM
Here's the deal:

LEAVE: fly southwest THURS JULY 22nd (you could fly friday)
RETURN: no later than SUN JULY 25th

I still have a vanload of things in Chicago waiting to come home. I am planning to fly up on Thursday July 22nd and drive home back to Chapel Hill with them that weekend. I would prefer not to make the drive by myself. I would love it if someone was interested in flying with me to Chicago on Thursday (you could fly Friday morning) and driving to North Carolina with me returning no later than Sunday July 25th. We would stay overnight in Chicago Thursday, maybe Friday, drive Saturday, maybe all the way, or if necessary we would stop and I would get a hotel room half way.

What I would do to compensate you is to pay for the SWA plane ticket to Chicago, Hotel, and some meals. Plus you'll have me trapped inside a van for 13 hours, able to ask any secret questions you like (yielding answers that sweet Callie Peck might use against me later).

Let me know if you are able to take off work, school, as soon as possible because I would like to book travel by Monday night.

**some minimal lifting will be necessary when we load up the van.

Thanks!

hotnoodles
July 10, 2004, 01:35 PM
Oh, if only I weren't flying home that weekend! Damn it.

ilaughatme
July 10, 2004, 03:12 PM
Yeah, I'm up at the Scoop that weekend. Otherwise, I would.

L'il G
July 10, 2004, 03:28 PM
I might be able to, Zach.

PT
July 12, 2004, 12:03 AM
I've never been to Chicago Zach, and even if its for a weekend, I would love to come with. You'll pay for the ticket eh? In that case, I'm down!

Call me if want to verify, Im in your hands I guess. I promise not to be embarassing or annoy anyone.

Jennings
July 12, 2004, 12:37 AM
Do we get to vote? Because I vote for PT.

Richard White
July 12, 2004, 12:43 AM
I vote PT.

Lisa P
July 12, 2004, 01:02 AM
I promise not to be embarassing or annoy anyone.Hahahaha, haha. Hahahaha. Hahahahaha, Hahaha, ha.

Ahhhhh...

*snort* hee hee, hahahha.

Ahhh....

Yeah, Zach. He promises.

*snort* hahahhahiccup...

p.s I do love PT, and recommend him as a travelling companion. Seriously.

He brings his own douchebag.