PDA

View Full Version : This is a bit on having to go to work

Bit Guy 1
May 14, 2004, 09:10 AM
I went on a game show and answered all the questions with hypotheticals. At a break in taping, the producer told me to give him a fact or he'd beat me up. I thought it was just a line. I said, "Yeah, I'll give you four, man."

Bit Guy 2
May 14, 2004, 09:18 AM
I heard that game show was really tough. Chances of winning were a Million to one. If you win I hear at the end of the year they have a winners reUnion.

NateG
May 14, 2004, 09:20 AM
He called you an Ass. Simply liein' is grounds for having your Clock punched!

Kit's Alter Ego
May 16, 2004, 04:52 PM
Producer Tex Williams...humph. Don't pay attention to him, guys; he's office rocker. His protests are out-wages. Every time a bit's started and we commit, team, he ting-les with excitement. Any port in a storm, buddy, and, Tex, a port with bits is a port to cherish. Guys, if fire him, I'd get on the Bit Bandwagon and maybe even pay-stub posters around town, advertising said bits.

Bit Guy 3
May 16, 2004, 11:38 PM
Saw this college movie once. Called "Old School." Had this old guy in it. Named Blue. The guys in the fraternity wanted Blue to date this girl, right? They kept telling him, "Blue, call her."

Bit Guy 3
May 16, 2004, 11:41 PM
Went up to Chicago once. Looking for a comedy theater. Couldn't find it. Asked a guy for directions. Told him I wanted to See I.O.

Zach
May 7, 2009, 03:18 PM
Bit Guys!