PDA

View Full Version : I will coach your improv team for FREE [details inside]...

ryloc
May 13, 2004, 02:06 PM
I would like to coach an improv team, and I'm willing to do it for free. That's right, one practice a week and I will not charge $5 per person or $50 per team or anything like that.

There must be a catch, right?

Yes. I live in Chicago and you'd have to fly me down for each practice.

:twisted:

ry

CoreyBrown
May 13, 2004, 02:09 PM
so if all of DSI wants some individual practices with Ryan, we could all split a plane ticket for him and we would only pay like 10 bucks each!

THIS IS A DEAL PEOPLE! Get on it!

EthanK
May 13, 2004, 02:13 PM
Really, I was intrigued immediately. Ryan, come down to CH for a week or two and coach us here. That's a ticket we might be able to pitch in for!

hotnoodles
May 13, 2004, 02:17 PM
So, I have to move to Carolina to see my favorite ski buddy again? Is that what this has come to?

Damn you Ryan Locante!

ryloc
May 13, 2004, 02:23 PM
:roll:

does anyone know how make a robot version of me that looks exactly like me? i would need to have one of those if i left here for a week.

i don't think people at work would notice, but a rybot on stage would be really weird. although, my teammates would prolly just think i was just "playing it safe" that night cos my moves wouldn't be so creepy/weird. the rybot would prolly have the same amount of distaste for the phrase "i got your back" as the real me, tho... so that would fit nicely.

ry

ps, after 365 days, i finally completed io's training (levels 1-5b). yay! i really want to coach/teach... almost more than play. yes, i DID just say that. although, i think i wanna keep learning before i teach. i'm not anywhere near done yet.

CoreyBrown
May 13, 2004, 03:03 PM
you sir are an inspiration

jillybee72
May 19, 2004, 02:49 AM
Rybot! Rybot! All the ladies would want one! Did you see AI? With the Jude Lawbot? Oh! Rybot!

CoreyBrown
May 19, 2004, 05:46 AM
Who likes Rybot???

We like Rybot!!

Rybot TV!!! RYBOT TV!!!

ryloc
May 19, 2004, 07:17 AM
action figure coming soon...