PDA

View Full Version : Apartment

Anonymous
May 10, 2004, 09:53 PM
I just thought I'd let y'all know, my apartment is coming available July 31. In my ideal world, I would find someone to take over the apartment who would let me stay an extra month (paying rent, having the space to myself) before taking over on August 31. Don't ask me where I'm going after that...All I have is a general direction, North-East, to New England.

It's a small 2-bedroom apartment, just behind the Inside Scoop. Rent is $625/month plus utilities (you can count on $20, electricity; $25-30, water; $50-100, gas). Sound proofing is not good from one room to the next, so it's only a good situation for a single person, or a couple, or for two very quiet roommates, or for two roommates who don't mind living on top of each other. Neighbors are very pleasant...the space is small, so everyone tries to be friendly and not step on each others' toes. There is a small back yard, clothes line, opportunities for gardening.

It will become available starting July 31 through Carolina Realty. If you are interested in taking over the apartment starting on Aug. 31 (letting me stay & pay on your lease for the month of August), please talk to me.

- Melanie

melanie
May 10, 2004, 09:55 PM
Hmm, I didn't know you could sign on to this forum as "guest"! Anyhow, that was me, in camouflage - in case the signature on the previous post hadn't clued you in.

M.

PT
May 13, 2004, 01:52 PM
Guest eh?

Sounds like another attempt to make a BIT GUY 1 AND BIT GUY 2!!

I KNOW ITS YOU KIT! COME ON OUT AND SAY IT!

May 14, 2004, 03:01 AM
Wrong again, PT.

http://img66.photobucket.com/albums/v200/guest2000/redherring.jpg

Red Herring has only been guilty once.