PDA

View Full Version : Mister Diplomat

CoreyBrown
May 7, 2004, 10:25 AM
After our "Eastern Seaboard Tour" .tm Mister Diplomat is excited to take the stage again at Inside Improv tonight. On our travels we learned many things. Scott learned that he can tunnel his voice for added audio wonders. Lil G learned that he somehow can reach a new level of energy by just wanting to. Jon learned that a Giant Cat like machine can merge into Devastator. We all learned many new things! Will we bring them to the stage with us and leave you all laughing in our wake? The possibilities are endless.

And if that isn't enough! Dave Siegel is SO effing hot!

And tonight is the starting run of THE CODE'S month long run!

L'il G
May 7, 2004, 11:54 AM
Corey, does Mister Diplomat still have a guest or two that will be appearing in the show?

CoreyBrown
May 7, 2004, 12:14 PM
65% chance that the AWESOME Storm might hit Mister Diplomat as well. So be on the look out for some very very special guests.

L'il G
May 7, 2004, 12:22 PM
Corey, what are you wearing tonight? I'm thinking about wearing khakis, maybe with a blue button-down shirt.

CoreyBrown
May 7, 2004, 12:38 PM
THE NORM!

ilaughatme
May 7, 2004, 12:44 PM
And if that isn't enough! Dave Siegel is SO effing hot!

And tonight is the starting run of THE CODE'S month long run!

Yes! Hot Davo! Yes!

Yes! The Code! Yes! Hot CeCe! Yes!

L'il G
May 7, 2004, 12:52 PM
Corey, do you think it'll be 90 degrees outside tonight, like it is right now? If so, I might rethink the whole long-sleeved shirt thing. Having fun on stage isn't as fun if you've soaked through your shirt.

CoreyBrown
May 7, 2004, 12:55 PM
Just wear button up.

L'il G
May 7, 2004, 01:11 PM
Corey, do you think we should make a Red Bull run before the show? I'll probably already be rested up and full of energy, but making the Red Bull run is pretty fun.

CoreyBrown
May 7, 2004, 01:12 PM
Can we move this to PMs?

And I'll go but not to the gas station near II. They dont sell sugar free.

L'il G
May 7, 2004, 01:28 PM
Corey, we could move this to PMs, but I HATE moving. I'll hire some movers, though. Your PMs should arrive in 5-10 business days.

*cough*Mister Diplomat*cough*.