PDA

View Full Version : This is a bit on Monsters.

Bit Guy 2
May 6, 2004, 01:40 PM
I feel like dancing right now. I'd trade my Nose for a tu tu.

Kit's Alter Ego
May 8, 2004, 10:57 AM
Sweet Mothra God, there's still no reply to this?! I was holding off for a minotaur two for someone else to get this started, but gnome-ore; this is imp-ortant! Stop goblin' up brownies, you stu-Pod People and post! Werewolf we be without Bits? Oh, grrr. If the rest of DSI won't make this thread the centaur of attention, I guess I'll just have to provide a frank an' standard answer for Them: I grinned all day at your pun, Bit Guy, but it's an alien sentiment on the forum. Rachel tried to get a dance crew together (even including where and wendigo), witch is a noble goal to be sure, but everyone just sphinx about hims-elf, decided to be a drag 'n' stayed home with his mummy , so It was a bust (a couple joined Rachel, but that wasn't enough to satyr). Sure, there was bound to be at least one such snag, one KingK-ong the way to success, yeti-f you sent out a dance survey right now, demon and women of DSI would Jekyll the 'no' boxes in a harpie-t; that's all I'm siren here. Seriously, what with our inability to move to Phoenix level, I'd say that Warlock-ed into our rut, Bit Guy...but I don't mean to be a drag; you'll excuse me, won't you? Anyway, if you're just looking for one guy to dance, let's sieze our pent-up frustration by the throat and ask Mr. Siegel; Devil join in. He's definitely the manticore-ner. Fairie-nough? Good. Let's relax now...wyvern-ed it.

Bit Guy 3
May 14, 2004, 08:44 AM
I had this British friend. Last name Burris. Performed some noble deeds, got knighted by the Queen. Now he makes people call him SIR Burris.

Bit Guy 2
May 14, 2004, 08:57 AM
I think I met him once. He was a pretty fat Blob of a man. He once tried to take my girlfriend. He told me "I exSpect herto be loyal."

Bit Guy 1
May 14, 2004, 09:06 AM
Ooh, my friends, Kit got way head of us. We better get kraken.

Bit Guy 2
May 14, 2004, 09:19 AM
I have no time for this! I have to go see my Ghoulfriend.

Bit Guy 3
May 16, 2004, 11:34 PM
Kit's Alter Ego, where is Kit? Is he hiding under the bed?

Kit's Alter Ego
May 18, 2004, 12:56 AM
I try to post only once to these if at all possible. However, I appreciate the location question. Maybe we four should get together some time and get to know one another. Lon Cheney one?

Bit King
September 17, 2004, 11:43 AM
I once made out with a girl who looked like a monster in the back of a Ford Taurus. It was my birthday. I later huffed Eazy Cheez.