PDA

View Full Version : But can they do it?

EthanK
May 5, 2004, 07:02 AM
People in the Chapel Hill area are invited to attend the first digitally recorded Night Attack practice/performance today, Wednesday, May 5. We've been recording everything we've done so far on cassette tapes but today is the first time we will be recording digitally, thanks to Mike Bamford. We would appreciate a small audience if possible, to critique and see if what we're doing is legit. If you're in Chapel Hill tonight at 7PM, come over to Murphy Hall, I don't know the room number but it's next door to the men's room on the first floor.

Ideally this performance will also be available for streaming online or download.

ilaughatme
May 5, 2004, 02:21 PM
I'll try to be there. Whoop whoop. Anything to see the hotness of Davo. No one tell Diana.

EthanK
May 5, 2004, 02:46 PM
When you say "whoop whoop" it reminds me of this guy who set crashed airplane black box messages to music a while back. One of the choruses was "whoop whoop, pull up."

ilaughatme
May 5, 2004, 03:48 PM
What a sick bastard.

EthanK
May 6, 2004, 08:27 AM
Mike, thanks again for helping us out with this. Ideally we'll play out more since we had such a good time with the audience. It was meant originally to be pre-recorded audio but the audience reaction surprised us. To be honest I think we pulled more callbacks and revisited stuff more than we usually do, which I think is due in large part to the audience, although I won't speculate as to why. Thanks to everyone who came out last night to listen, it couldn't have worked out better than it did. Well, maybe if we had been paid or something.

Can't wait to be able to shop it around online! And copyright it so it doesn't get stolen!

ilaughatme
May 6, 2004, 10:49 AM
This group comes with the CeCe Garcia Mark of Approval. Look out for them this weekend, people.

L'il G
May 9, 2004, 12:36 PM
AWESOME show last night, guys! Night Attack is truly something unique and special. I'm hoping for a long run of Night Attack at II.