PDA

View Full Version : Little Thor

thor
October 29, 2003, 02:33 PM
I guess I need to be on the look out for a baby hammer cause Tina and I have decided to undetake a prototype project for a genetic link to the future. We are expecting a phase one project completition date in May. I am told that phase two takes a minimum of 18 years. Improv skills are even more important now!

Ross White
October 29, 2003, 02:45 PM
Whoo hoo! Congratulations, Tim and Tina!

Zach
October 29, 2003, 04:09 PM
I guess I need to be on the look out for a baby hammer cause Tina and I have decided to undetake a prototype project for a genetic link to the future. We are expecting a phase one project completition date in May. I am told that phase two takes a minimum of 18 years. Improv skills are even more important now!
Wow!

Congrats, Tim. That's awesome. Heather and I will be in North Carolina just in time to congratulate you on phase one. And to watch phase two. Tell Tina, whom I have never met, congratulations! Yay babies... I mean, um.... projects!!!

EthanK
October 29, 2003, 04:18 PM
My DonkeyKongratulations! I had to stop and re-read what you posted, but I'm suddenly really really happy today. Good luck, and I hope it all goes well for you!

Jennings
October 29, 2003, 04:32 PM
Congratulations, Tim and Tina!

Keep me posted... I've always wanted to direct a troupe of babies. That would be awesome.

Jen OBryan
October 31, 2003, 09:10 AM
CONGRATULATIONS Tim and Tina!!!