PDA

View Full Version : Taxes SUCK - But how much?

Zach
April 15, 2004, 03:25 PM
Please delight me with your answers while I pour through hours of paperwork simply to determine how much money will be pouring into IRS hands from my personal bank account. Blah blah blah. I just wanted to dance!

How much do taxes suck?

Amazed,

CoreyBrown
April 15, 2004, 03:35 PM
I loved em this year.

God bless the USA. My home...sweet...home

Ben Moser
April 15, 2004, 03:37 PM
taxes suck harder than a pinhole in a space ship.

EthanK
April 15, 2004, 03:51 PM
Doing taxes sucks more than Paul Rodriguez's act. More than Dat Phan at Def Comedy Jam. More than Rich Little's Christmas Carol. More than the Spin Doctors' third album.

However getting a big fat refund from Uncle Sam does not suck. Or, alternately, sucks in a good way.

Dave Siegel
April 15, 2004, 05:52 PM
But Zach...shouldn't be be delighted doing your taxes and seeing all the money that George Bush saved you as a member of the working middle class with his two ginormous tax cuts?

Oh wait...nevermind. There WAS no tax cut for most wage earners in this country after you take into account increased healthcare costs and state and local taxes going through the roof to pick up the slack.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=519&e=5&u=/ap/20040414/ap_on_re_us/taxes_ap_poll

I'm serious people. I hate this guy. Single worst president in terms of policy since Herbert Hoover...and a simpleton compulsive lying asshole to boot.

PT
April 15, 2004, 08:42 PM
I agree with Dave, and I also agree with Zach, yet I also agree that getting money back is awesome. Im getting $108 which is awesome, its going towards my cure for herbies wart control fund......I mean, education.

Richard White
April 15, 2004, 10:48 PM
Trickle down, bitches.

Trickle down.

Dave Ries
April 16, 2004, 08:10 AM
Taxes suck more than a leech at a blood bank.

Or as Homer Simpson might put it: They suck more than the suckiest bunch of sucks that ever sucked.

I thought this year, taxes would give me a break, then I turn around and the radio station I work for didn't take out federal taxes. And I didn't know! So I got money back for my state taxes, but had to pay federal. Dayamn!