PDA

View Full Version : Sunday! Sunday! Sunday!

EthanK
April 12, 2004, 02:14 PM
Ok, to be honest, nothing's happening Sunday. Sorry if the title of the thread made you believe something big was happening. It isn't...

UNLESS YOU WANT IT TO!

See, Friday and Saturday evenings are basically shot for any social gathering outside of improv. Also, most people haven't ever been to my house in Raleigh (as a few of us were discussing Thursday evening). So my thought is "hey, the afternoon/evening is free, let's have people over. we can watch horrible sci-fi/horror films that we don't watch enough of." Of course, this will be after Macho Sasquatcho practice which means this will be an evening of take-out dinners and talking through movies provided either by yourselves or we can go through my atrocious video collection.

SEE! Pieces!

SEE! Death Kick!

SEE! Don't Look in the Basement!

So I'm arbitrarily throwing the time of 4PM until whenever up there and hoping some people bite. Ask around, get a ride to Raleigh, head on over by yourself, bring some food if you'd like. I can always provide directions.

Of course, I will be horribly hurt if you can't make it.

PT
April 12, 2004, 02:15 PM
Im working at 4-9

Kit's Alter Ego
April 12, 2004, 04:22 PM
I will be there. This shall occur.

--Kit

PS: And hopefully Ethan's "DVD player" won't be as choosy as it was last time. :roll:

EthanK
April 12, 2004, 04:34 PM
new DVD player for Christmas. don't have to struggle with the damn PS2, which may actually be repaired by Sunday anyway. Quality all the way.