PDA

View Full Version : Improv + Hams = tradition

CoreyBrown
April 12, 2004, 11:15 AM
Since our show schedules have been bumped back an hour it is much harder to do the hams tradition post show. Zack Bly and I were thinking maybe we can set up a -meet up anytime after 9:00pm before the shows- type deal. Come whenever you want, hang out, do the dew. I'll be there this friday sometime after 9:00pm.

DO IT! Or Hams will close.

EthanK
April 12, 2004, 11:21 AM
I like that idea. Going out afterwards would be nice but nothing's open past 2. I'll try to make it , at least to have a Shirley Temple with y'all if not dinner. Hell, it might save me money if I go after dinner (doubt it).

I think that Ham's is/was a good tradition and I can look forward to going there again once shows start at 11 again. Or we get a theater and all shows start at 11 or whenever. In the meantime I'm still down with grabbing a diet soda from the convenience store and wandering around campus like PT and Kit and I did Saturday.

Happy Easter!

CohenFridge
April 12, 2004, 11:25 AM
Why don't we just do our shows at Ham's?

Lisa P
April 12, 2004, 11:48 AM
"Hi! We're Fucking Bastards, and we're gonna' do some improv for you!"

I'm sure drunk Kevin will appreciate us.

Dave Siegel
April 12, 2004, 10:15 PM
Time Out never closes. Improv and Ham's my go together, but Improv and pork bbq go together better still.

EthanK
April 12, 2004, 10:19 PM
The downside is that Time Out is packed fridays and saturdays. No ambiance at all, just cafeteria style.

Lisa P
April 12, 2004, 11:25 PM
I like the hanging out before idea. Let's do it. And people who want to hang out afterward can still do that, too.