PDA

View Full Version : Waiting on a Saturday

EthanK
October 22, 2003, 09:50 AM
I have to wait all afternoon for the cable guy to come and fix my cable modem this Saturday (10/25). It sucks that I have to be there in case he shows up from noon to 5pm, but I miss the cable modem and can't miss work to wait for the guy.

So if anyone would like to come on over to my apartment in Raleigh Saturday afternoon to hang out and watch Mystery Science Theater or bad horror films like "Jack-o," reply to this thread and we might be able to get something together before Inside Improv that night.

Kit's Alter Ego
October 22, 2003, 02:40 PM
MST3K or bad horror movies?

What about an active and purposeful former-ing of the latter?

--Kit

PS: It made sense in someone's head.

EthanK
October 22, 2003, 05:24 PM
See, when I suggest watching bad horror movies, the riffing is implied. You can't sit through a bad movie without laughing and making jokes, it's just...impossible!

If you want to come, PM me and I'll toss you directions. The only horror film I have is Jack-o and that's overly horrible. In a funny way.

PT
October 28, 2003, 08:40 PM
Man what better way to spend the night of waiting for the cable guy, watching "The Cable Guy!" I mean come on Ethan, sure its a movie that almost ruined both, Ben Stiller and Jim Carrey's fame. Who's with me! Of course you could always asked the cable guy to watch "The Cable Guy" with you. Why be alone if no comes after all that waiting!

EthanK
October 28, 2003, 08:44 PM
I will not watch Cable Guy.

Kit's Alter Ego
October 29, 2003, 03:24 AM
Family Guy, on the other hand...

--Kit

PS: I now own every episode of the show. Thanks Best Buy and McDonalds fries!