PDA

View Full Version : The DSI Party: Stranded and Hungry

PT
April 7, 2004, 11:04 PM
I watched The Ric Burns Documentary about "The Donnor Party" earlier, and it made me think!

Incase DSI is ever stranded in the middle of the mountains in the cold of winter, lost and hungry, who would give them selfs up to be eatin?

I've already talked to Katy Jack about sacrificing herself for the greater good, but she refused, so don't expect anything from her.

We better plan this out now, before it happens, I wouldn't want to get into this conversation when the time comes. So come on, spill it, whose gonna die so the rest of us can live?

Lisa P
April 7, 2004, 11:13 PM
GetTheDoorItsPT: If you die, can I eat you?
LCPalmi: Well, I guess that would be ok, but I'm kinda' high in fat
GetTheDoorItsPT: But I could live off of you
LCPalmi: probably for a while, if i were properly preserved
LCPalmi: frozen, or perhaps salted or smoked
GetTheDoorItsPT: frozen prefrably
GetTheDoorItsPT: you'd better tell the others
GetTheDoorItsPT: on the boards
LCPalmi: oh, is there a famine expected?
LCPalmi: are we hoarding our friends as food?
LCPalmi: ahhh, i see
LCPalmi: i do want to make i clear that i am only willing to be eaten if i should die of natural causes
LCPalmi: i am not willing to sacrifice myself, and if i die under suspicious circumstances, you may not eat me
LCPalmi: under penalty of indigestion
GetTheDoorItsPT: good, tell the others
LCPalmi: in fact, i am posting this conversation so that, should i die under suspicious circumstances, the dsi community will know who to suspect

ilaughatme
April 8, 2004, 12:39 AM
PT, you know those rumors that Throw Like A Girl is an organization of hot assassins? Remember that if you choose to kill one of our members.

KatyJack
April 8, 2004, 01:02 AM
look pt, i already explained this to you. human flesh uses up more energy during digestion than can be gained from it (depending on muscle/fat content, i guess) so you're really better off not eating at all. if you try to kill me for food, ill kill you back...in your stomach.

EthanK
April 8, 2004, 06:57 AM
I've heard that the human body contains certain proteins that can't be digested by the human body (someone doing the eating). Eventually we go insane since the proteins rot our brains like mad cow (hence the term mad cow). I've often wondered if we share these proteins while we're kissing someone, but no one has given me a good answer on that.

Oh, and before this rumour gets spread around, I chose Moser, but only in the sense that I'd like to use his head as a puppet as I eat the rest of him.