PDA

View Full Version : DUI Big Show! Come support the rivals!

lap10
April 4, 2004, 01:21 PM
APRIL 15th...
Page Auditorium...
8 pm...
dum dum dum...
Duke Universitiy Improv will be performing the 7th annual Big Show! First started by the one and only Porter Mason and seven other Dukies. Tickets are $8, you must reserve one to get in, and all proceeds go to the Scott Carter Foundation for Pediatric Cancer Research.
Oh yeah... and we have some Basketball Ball players improvving/ doing sketch comedy with us, including Chris Duhon, Luol Deng, and J.J. Reddik. The funny thing is that they will be horrible, the sad thing is that they will be performing with us because the now have a lot of free time :cry:
Much love and, well, love.
Loyally, faithfully, happily, lovingly, and technically yours,
Laura Pyatt

lap10
April 4, 2004, 01:23 PM
PS- Whoever posted that DUI stuff is a flake because she forgot to include her email address. Its lap10@duke.edu, so if you need to reserve tickets please email her the number of tickets you need and the name it will be under. geez, Laura- get on top of things.

lap10
April 5, 2004, 02:11 PM
oh yeah- one last thing. for convience's sake, you can also just order and pay for tickets online at www.tickets.duke.edu.
Thanx, chums!

L'il G
April 5, 2004, 03:50 PM
Are Duhon, Deng and Redick really going to be performing?

I will probably go. Any other DSIers going? I smell a road trip to Durham!

Roonie
April 6, 2004, 11:30 PM
As proof that Duke basketball players actually do frequent the big show I submit to you DUI's preview video for the show.

http://www.duke.edu/~afh4/BS7PromoHiRes.mov

Speaking for myself, I never really knew what life was until Chris Duhon removed me from a game of Da Doo Run Run by hitting me in the junk with a water noodle.

Whatever your feelings are about Duke, this is a must-see event. Plus all profits go to fight cancer. Grrr! Boo cancer!

CoreyBrown
April 15, 2004, 08:48 AM
BUMPETH!

I can't make it cause I have a class to teach, but everyone else who has shit else to do. GO ROCK OUT AND WATCH DUI rock out harder than you! YEAH!

Roonie
April 15, 2004, 09:27 AM
I can't guarantee enough how entertaining this show will be. This show has gone from a show of humbly big proportions in the days of Porter Mason to huge comedy blowouts. 10 very gifted college students have dropped everything in their lives for the past few weeks to finish up the mammoth project that is Big Show 7.

Beat cancer! Laugh until you pee!

Tonight! 8pm! Page Auditorium!