PDA

View Full Version : Intro of Suzanne M., 101 Improv class member

suzmacimprov
October 19, 2003, 07:18 PM
Hello, I can't seem to find my Wednesday night classmates (Improv 101 with Ross White, starting last Wed. night) on this site........so anyway, I'll just post this.

I'm 31 years old and live with my boyfriend Freddy in Durham. My proudest accomplishments are (1) teaching English in Japan 1995-1997. Yes, I know that was a long time ago! (2) rescuing my granny from an evil caregiver in California in Jan 2003.

I am excited about this class because Ross White is very considerate, even though he CLAIMS to be a dickhead! Secondly, it is awesome to hear Ross's improv secrets. I have already learned a lot in just the first 3 hours of our class!

Frankly, I felt a little embarrassed at the end of most of my scenes, :oops: , it seemed like I got into a "zone" that was "out of control" rather than the "zone" of euphoric creativity. I vow to return to "Yes and", "yes and", "yes and".....

I want to applaud the "Yes anding" of (1) Billy and "Broke his Alarm Clock Guy" (sorry I have forgotton your name!) during the scene about the wedding planners who agreed to "have a Republican wedding and honeymoon in Alabama!" Good team work! :D (2) Kirk and "BhAC Guy" for practically sucking in dust off the floor in the grape swimming scene. That was true dedication to improv! :P Yippee, see you Wednesday night!

Take care,
Suzanne

CoreyBrown
October 19, 2003, 10:40 PM
His claims are true.

ilaughatme
October 19, 2003, 11:24 PM
I second that motion. Ross is a dickhead. But he's my brother, so I love him.

EthanK
October 20, 2003, 11:29 AM
I think we should start a fact-finding committee to determine if Ross is a dickhead. Taxpayer expense, of course.

EthanK
October 23, 2003, 12:02 PM
or just be a huge street gang that assaults people.

CoreyBrown
October 23, 2003, 12:20 PM
I'll bring my kid brother
http://chessy.novusopiate.com/kidninja.jpg