PDA

View Full Version : Summer Activities

ilaughatme
March 31, 2004, 02:12 PM
Okay, people. A couple of questions for you!
What are you doing this summer?
If you are continuing to do the same thing you've done this year, are you taking a break during the summer to do something special?
Are there any internships or jobs available that you'd like your college friends to know about?
If you are a college friend, what awesome internships, jobs, or travel plans do you have? If you are traveling, how are you funding it?

I'd love to hear responses to THESE questions!

Love, CeCe

P.S. If anyone hijacks this thread, I will burn them. That means you, Kit.

EthanK
March 31, 2004, 02:47 PM
A great sign of how boring I really am:

What are you doing this summer? Working. And enjoying my evenings. Probably moving to CH.
If you are continuing to do the same thing you've done this year, are you taking a break during the summer to do something special? DCM.
Are there any internships or jobs available that you'd like your college friends to know about? not from around here, no.
If you are a college friend, what awesome internships, jobs, or travel plans do you have? If you are traveling, how are you funding it?

KatyJack
March 31, 2004, 03:05 PM
What are you doing this summer? graduating high school, turning 18, working
If you are continuing to do the same thing you've done this year, are you taking a break during the summer to do something special? dcm and maybe some trips to the beach and such
Are there any internships or jobs available that you'd like your college friends to know about? no. there are not. im starting college in the fall though. thats exciting.
If you are a college friend, what awesome internships, jobs, or travel plans do you have? If you are traveling, how are you funding it? my parents/earnings from job

Zack Bly
March 31, 2004, 03:42 PM
What are you doing this summer? hopefully doing lots of improv, working a lot as a waiter, reading a lot, going swimming often, and going to both chicago and new york.
If you are continuing to do the same thing you've done this year, are you taking a break during the summer to do something special? going to chicago and new york sounds pretty special to me.
Are there any internships or jobs available that you'd like your college friends to know about? no.
If you are a college friend, what awesome internships, jobs, or travel plans do you have? If you are traveling, how are you funding it? see above.

jillybee72
April 5, 2004, 12:23 AM
I'm going to teach improv in Washington state and ALASKA! Wheee!!

Ben Moser
April 5, 2004, 01:11 AM
Going between doing killer improv and shaping the spiritual lives of young Christians up and down the east coast.

Tom McCudden
April 6, 2004, 09:41 AM
Doing criminal defense work for Cabrini Green Legal Aid in Chicago. Hope to see some Chicago improv in between court dates. Going to Cubs games.

Dave Ries
April 6, 2004, 11:37 AM
This summer, if not beforehand, I will be moving to Chicago.
How am I funding it? I have a wife that is an architect, and she will find a full time job. YAY!!
And we are selling our house (anyone want to buy a house in Winston-Salem?)
.....I will be finding a job once we get there.