PDA

View Full Version : radio people? are we on

Dave Siegel
March 24, 2004, 05:22 PM
for tonight?

lemme know 308-1265

EthanK
March 24, 2004, 06:34 PM
I'm sorry Dave. I thought Zack said he couldn't do it because his family was meeting his girlfriend's family tonight. But we're all set to get it on Wednesday March 31 at 7 PM. We'll meet outside of Linda's again?

I'm still psyched, sorry the schedule got bollocksed this week. Wednesday is good for us all though. From here on in.

ilaughatme
March 24, 2004, 09:35 PM
ooh ooh what is it? what's going on, guys? can i come along? come on, guys! okay okay, wait up i have to tell my mom and grab my inhaler.

EthanK
March 25, 2004, 10:54 AM
Well damn. Now that the girls know we can't really raid their cabin after lights out, can we? They'll be expecting it. Of all the lousy luck...I tell you, this summer camp is fun but I was expecting more panty raids and making out behind the equipment shed. I mean, don't get me wrong, the arts and crafts are pretty cool and I did catch my first fish and all, but I was really expecting this to be a teen coming of age situation comedy with madcap hijinks and getting revenge on those preppy kids across the lake at Camp Sharparoon.

Dave Siegel
March 25, 2004, 11:16 AM
Cheer up Ethan...we havn't done archery yet and ALL the campers say the birdwatching hike they take with the counselors on the last day (followed by ghost stories!) makes it all worth it.

Kit's Alter Ego
March 25, 2004, 11:32 AM
Yep, the hike's awesome, 'cause there's a very nice nest of thrushes sitting right next to the nude beach across the lake. Don't forget your binoculars!

--Kit

EthanK
March 25, 2004, 11:39 AM
Guys...I'm just having kind of a down time. Last night Tuna shortsheeted my bunk and I was really tired so I had to re-make the whole thing before lights out. I'm looking forward to the archery and the nude beach, of course, but I guess...I guess all the older kids picking on me is starting to get me down. But we'll see after archery. And the rope course.

Dave Siegel
March 25, 2004, 02:16 PM
I just particpated in my first "online bit".

I guess my "board dork" cherry has officially been popped.

And it didn't even hurt much.

Zach
March 25, 2004, 02:23 PM
I just particpated in my first "online bit".

I guess my "board dork" cherry has officially been popped.

And it didn't even hurt much.
Not even a little?

EthanK
March 25, 2004, 02:39 PM
For some reason I was eager for this bit to continue. I usually let them drop but this one was rife with possibilites.

Congrats Dave, on your internship and with your first bit.

Zack Bly
March 25, 2004, 02:42 PM
damn. i find out about the bit four hours too late and i can't play in it.

damn damn damn.
(edit)

in fact, this shirt (http://www.engrish.com/detail.php?imagename=damndamndamn.jpg&category=Clothing&date=2003-09-24)pretty much sums up how i feel.

ilaughatme
March 25, 2004, 03:05 PM
guuuuuyyyyyyyssssss, what is itttttttttt?!?!??!??!!

EthanK
March 25, 2004, 03:58 PM
Zack - I thought it was going to be the "I hate myself and want to die" shirt from the Engrish site.

CeCe - ask Zack. He has a way with words whereas I tend to sound unprepared.

In other news, I have been challenged by the preppies at Lake Sharparoon to a race around both camps and back to the lodge. I'm going to need everyone's help in outsmarting those preppies with dirty tricks to keep them from completing the race. Chef Cookie in the mess hall said he's going to mix up a batch of laxative brownies for them and I enlisted Tuna to fart real loud when they're passing by the outhouses. Hopefully that'll slow 'em down!

Zack Bly
March 25, 2004, 04:02 PM
Gooner was telling me yesterday that Chief Red Hawk (you know, he lives out in the caves by the blackberry bushes) knows all kinds of snares and such that the Chipawamanee Tribe used to make when they wanted to trap bear and fox. Maybe we could make some of these and put them in the race course...but make sure you remember where they are, so you don't fall victim to your own cleverness!

EthanK
March 25, 2004, 04:27 PM
Unfortunately, the race course does not run us by the nude beach, but I'm thinking that Gooner and the Brain could re-place the signs by the lake to run us by there. The trick would be to have a bunch of the girls lying out nude to distract them. That would give me the edge!

The snares would totally work over by the garbage pit, there's a lot of dirt and brush there.

Zack Bly
March 25, 2004, 04:31 PM
COMING THIS FALL ON ABC FAMILY

8) GOONER and THE BRAIN :shock:

Jennings
March 25, 2004, 04:35 PM
HAW HAW!

I just totally Googled "Camp Sharparoon," and I totally stumbled upon your plan! Now you Camp Moxitawaloser dorks don't stand a chance! We'll totally be watching out for your snares and diversions. Did you really think you could outsmart Kevin Hessinger? Dorks.

EthanK
March 25, 2004, 11:12 PM
Damn you, Camp Sharparoon! Kevin, you tell all those preppie friends of yours that Camp Moxitawaloofa will win this race by any means necessary. The Brain has already planned the race route out with his computer and we'll know every move you guys are making. Plus, Tuna has a little surprise that might end up in your bunks after lights out tomorrow night. I hope you preppies like honey....in your SHEETS! (and don't go trying to tell Leiutenant Dan about our plans because he's just an old crochety counselor who doesn't do anything except read Danielle Steele novels out by the nude beach.)

ilaughatme
March 25, 2004, 11:48 PM
What is this from? I thought Salute Your Shorts for a second but that was Anawanna.

EthanK
March 26, 2004, 07:03 AM
We're making it up. Still, it would make one hell of a TV show. Maybe not Gooner and the Brain, although having friends named Gooner and the Brain would be a childhood dream come true.

the brain
March 26, 2004, 09:59 AM
okay guys, here's the plan
http://www.unc.edu/~blyzw/plan%20of%20attack.GIF

1) the race will start here at the old abandonned moose lodge. it'll be at noon, so watch out, because we're not supposed to be hanging out around there.

2) the course runs by the archery range, so the guys from otter lodge are going to be out there with the suction-cup arrows and nerf guns they brought from home. i hear mikey delegge's got a nerf arrowstorm! not a knock-off brand one, neither!

3) i forgot what we were supposed to do at the fire circle; my tape recorder messed up when i was planning it out with gooner.

4) this is where chief red hawk said that we should follow the indian way, which i think means cutting down a secret path through the brambley blackberry bushes so we can get through while they get caught up.

5) cookie is making breakfast bean burritos that morning, so tuna will be ready too.

6) this is where it's dangerous, because we're on their turf. but don't worry, you can make it! gooner and i are working on those signs.

7) "face" kowalski was taking to the girls the other day when he snuck out of swimming lesson early and sissy and tyler agreed that they would lie out there on the beach if we get tuna to give them the hersheys bars he's been saving. we're still working on that one.

8 ) this is where the garbage pit is. davey and buster are working on making the snares and some pit traps so they fall into a big pit of GARBAGE and FOOD SCRAPS! wait 'til you see the look on their faces! just be careful you don't fall in too!

9) this is where we'll be standing when you race out of the woods and back to the lodge so we can have a party!

see you guys tonight,

THE BRAIN

EthanK
March 26, 2004, 10:49 AM
Brilliant plan, Brain. I think our biggest assets are going to be the snares and the path through the blackberry bushes. Chief Red Hawk said something about the mud at that end of the lake being tough to wade through so if we can cut a path through the bushes ahead of time (after lights out anyone?) we'll be able to gain ourselves an extra 10-15 minutes. I don't remember much about the fire circle, although that might have been where we were going to get Lieutenant Dan to come out of Otter and catch them running through camp, but if you remember we dismissed it as too risky. As it is now Lieutenant Dan is going to probably be in the mess hall since it is lunch. We'll have to miss sausage sandwiches, but that's a sacrifice we'll have to make.

Also, I'll do my best not to be distracted by Sissy and Tyler myself when I run by the nude beach. It's going to be difficult but I have to keep my eye on the prize - maybe I'll get a kiss at the end of it all.

So tonight we get Tuna, Gooner, Face, Dave Siegel, Buster, Zack Bly, Delegge, The Brain, myself (EthanK), Biff, L.J. and Toad together at Bear and go over the plan again and see where we're at. If Face can work it out maybe he can bolt from dinner early and get the girls to come over too. We're totally going to mess up Camp Sharparoon!

Kit's Alter Ego
March 26, 2004, 11:11 AM
So tonight we get Tuna, Gooner, Face, Dave Siegel,
Buster, Zack Bly, Delegge, The Brain, myself (EthanK), Biff, L.J. and
Toad together at Bear and go over the plan again and see where
we're at. If Face can work it out maybe he can bolt from dinner early
and get the girls to come over too. We're totally going to mess up
Camp Sharparoon!

I guess I'm Face then. Always a hit with the ladies.
http://www.ktw-computer.de/ateam/Face.jpg

--Kit

PS: Unless I'm being left out of this plan because of my weight.
PPS: No, I'm definitely Face. I'll bring the sheet metal, and the
impromptu gun turret. Who's bringing the sodas?

PT
March 27, 2004, 08:38 PM
Hello fellow Campers,

My Name's Bobby Crouch but my dad calls me "Frog". My mom's making me come to Moxitawaloofa later this week and I was looking around and found this message board. I would like to know more about your activities and daily routine. I looked at Camp S's website but it's was too expensive!! Im not looking forward to leaving my computer, but it seems that you have your own there, so awesome!! As long as I've got my night time medicene and BB gun, Im happy.

See you soon!
Bobby

P.S Do the counselers allow BB guns?

EthanK
March 28, 2004, 12:09 PM
Sorry Frog, the counsellors do not allow BB guns. Of course, that's not to say that some of us don't have them...because we do. And that whole thing about outside food being snuck into camp...we do that too. It's not that we're bad or anything, just independent. Lieutenant Dan is just an old fart but he can be a real dick sometimes. But come to Moxitawaloofa! We do all of the best stuff and that other camp is just lame all the time!

Now to the race news. Thanks to the efforts of Camp Moxitawaloofa's awesome campers...WE WON!!!! It wasn't even a close race! They spent a little too long at the nude beach (ok, I admit I was caught up there for a bit until Sissy slapped the hell out of me) then it was on to the snares where it was nothing but daylight. That jerk Kevin was caught up in a tree for an hour until Chief Red Hawk came to cut him down. He's threatening to sue (Kevin, not Chief Red Hawk) but Tuna was able to "talk" him out of it (he farted real loud!). Thanks to EVERYONE! The Brain tells me this was the fastest anyone has ever completed the race around the camps too, so we've made a new camp record! I talked with Counsellor Tricia about it and we can get our picture up on the wall of the lodge!

Camp Moxitawaloofa forever!