PDA

View Full Version : Throw Like A Girl

ilaughatme
October 14, 2003, 11:03 PM
This Saturday, Oct. 18, at 11 PM at the Inside Scoop. Come see the ladies kick some serious ass.

Throw Like A Girl features such fine women as, in alphabetical order,

Diana Chang, who battled the Sexist Male Shoppers at Lowe's with a 2 by 4 and a lightbulb;

CeCe Garcia, who has learned to love the planet Earth and the cow blood it has to offer;

Olivia Henderson, who fends off nosy neighbors with her Eurotrash sweaters hanging from the clothesline and Journey blasting from her rooftop "turntables";

Lyda Kendrick, who is the proud president of Phi Kappa Phi Kappa Phi and just learned to read through Tom Cruise's Foundation For Adult Literacy;

AND!!!!

Lisa Palmisano, who is a supermodel whose hair shines like the sun and the woman who stole my kitten.

COME SEE US!!!!

And if you steal my kitten back, I'll make out with another girl on stage. But ONLY if you steal my kitten back... or if it's earned in a scene.....

CoreyBrown
October 15, 2003, 08:12 AM
OMG The hottest female group to ever grace the Inside Improv stage is making a return?

With hawt host Greg Brainos. Crazy crazy crazy I say. I hope CeCe does her Corey Brown impression during the show, because that is a laugh riot.

Oh yeah! TONYS PONY TOO! How can you beat this line up?

EthanK
October 15, 2003, 08:13 PM
You can't beat this lineup, Cory! It'll be awesome! The crowd will roar like a lion!