PDA

View Full Version : Would it kill you to enjoy some 50 cent legs with me?

Jennings
March 23, 2004, 03:00 PM
Seriously, people. Tomorrow is Leg Day at B-Dubs, fifty cents apiece. Sure, their full menu is available, but I recommend the cheap legs. And I continue to recommend their Hot BBQ sauce, in case you care, which I suppose you don't.

This isn't a guilt trip, I just thought you might like a cheap lunch. I mean, Corey might go, or he might not, you can never tell, but either way, he's going to be as quiet as a mouse with his nose stuck in the trivia box, so I'll just talk to myself, I guess.

Is noon a bad time? I guess I could bring an extra breakfast bar with me to work in case I get hungry, if you wanted to do it at 1 or something. I mean, you know, or whenever's good for you.

Ok, fine, I'm sorry. For whatever I did. But I didn't think it was a big deal to invite you to lunch.

Zack Bly
March 23, 2004, 03:06 PM
i would go if it started at 1:00 pm, but it never seems to.

'coz that's when my classes are out, see.

Kit's Alter Ego
March 23, 2004, 03:23 PM
I'm a half-hour away from BW3, & my
Wednesday academic intermission is from 12:15-1:50.

So, I could be there from 12:45-1:20.
I just chafe at the idea of spending nearly
twice as much time traveling as for eating.

--Kit

PS: Back To The Future, Inc.:
Twice As Much Time Traveling As The Competition!

Lisa P
March 23, 2004, 04:46 PM
I have to say I really hate the fact that I can't come to lunch in Chapel Hill. I get jealous every week when Scott begins his appeal. What is the matter with you people? Cheap lunch and quality time with Jennings. I may even change jobs so I can avail myself of the opportunity.

Peter O'Bryan
March 23, 2004, 07:56 PM
I'll walk to the wingery with you on my own two legs, and walk back with four more legs in me. They will get in me through my mouth, most likely. Just wake me when it's time.

PT
March 23, 2004, 08:45 PM
I'd go, but Scott and I have nothing in common, meaning I'd sit there and he'd make fun of me for ordering Chicken Tenders. Other than that 1 o clock would be awesome

Dave Siegel
March 23, 2004, 08:46 PM
1pm it is then?

I'll probably get there a bit before, 12:50ish. Shall I procure a booth?

Jeff Sconce
March 23, 2004, 09:10 PM
Vegetarian.
Plus, 12:00 is a shit time slot for everybody.
Odd, that.

Jennings
March 23, 2004, 10:34 PM
Oh, we're gonna do this. 1pm.

I forgive you all.

CoreyBrown
March 24, 2004, 07:54 AM
I hate all of you.....

I'll be there at 1:00!

Zack Bly
March 24, 2004, 08:55 AM
i love all of you...

i'll be there at one!

DROWATZKY
March 24, 2004, 09:35 AM
And I look forward to spring break when I can actually join one and all for the wing festivities. Sights on the prize . . . Wednesday, April 7.

Ben Moser
March 24, 2004, 10:00 AM
I look forward to the place where it all happens being less than an hour away.

Dave Siegel
March 24, 2004, 10:45 AM
looks like I won't be making it....I thought I could finish the rest of this paper in 45 min.

I was wrong.

CoreyBrown
March 24, 2004, 11:02 AM
If you use as many spaces as you did in that reply you can.

jillybee72
March 24, 2004, 04:17 PM
I still have not received my 25 cent wing from last time. Please mail it to
Jill Bernard
PO Box 2376
Minneapolis MN 55402

Zack Bly
March 24, 2004, 07:35 PM
whee, all of you who didn't "wing it up" with us today MISSED OUT BIG TIME, on the following things:

a) a collaborative mixed-media representation of the grand canyon, complete with the great wall of china and a colorado river!

b) a hilarious rendition of rowan atkinson's (of mr. bean fame) wedding bit from his stand up routine, la scott jennings.

c) wings (but of course).

d) pete o'bryan being himself.

e) a diverting round of OutRun!

f) corey brown's trivia set buzzing and making me think that my food was ready time and time again.

g) and much, much more....

so next week, when you're wondering "what's missing" around lunchtime on wednesday, look no further than CHEAP WING DAY at b-dubs.

(paid for by jennings for president 2004)

Richard White
April 7, 2004, 09:46 AM
Are you guys still winging it today? What time?

EthanK
April 7, 2004, 09:50 AM
Richard I thought you were going to Quiznos. You LIED!

Jennings
April 7, 2004, 09:53 AM
LEGS AT ONE.

LEGS AT ONE.

Richard White
April 7, 2004, 10:14 AM
Ethan and I shall enjoy your legs, Scott Jennings. Although we shan't be able to stay as long as the others, seeing as how it will take much traveling for us to join you. But there we shall be.