PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday to Ethan!

PT
March 23, 2004, 01:28 PM
He's 24, he's jewish, and he plays the guitar! Now that he's a year older, what and where will Ethan K go next?!

EthanK
March 23, 2004, 01:41 PM
To SNL because that's where young Jewish comedy guitar players go. Then I'll make a movie with Bob Barker or Kathy Bates. Gracias PT!

Porter Mason
March 23, 2004, 02:28 PM
Happy birthday, Ethan! The world is happy to have you around for another year. At the end of this year, though, we will all get together and re-evaluate your situation.

KatyJack
March 23, 2004, 02:43 PM
ill wish you a happy birthday, even though youre a jew*.

*dont worry...thats not why i dont like you.

Lisa P
March 23, 2004, 02:48 PM
Happy birthday, Ethan! The world is happy to have you around for another year. At the end of this year, though, we will all get together and re-evaluate your situation.I voted to keep you on, Ethan. Don't make me regret that decision.

Oh, and Happy Birthday.

Ben Moser
March 23, 2004, 04:03 PM
Put a "happy birthday" umbrella in his Shirley Temple!

Zack Bly
March 23, 2004, 04:15 PM
yay! woo-hoo! yee-haw!

*fires pistols into the air*

Jeff Sconce
March 23, 2004, 06:03 PM
Two and two-fifths decades old?! Way to out-run death, stud!

CohenFridge
March 23, 2004, 08:21 PM
Jews rock...

Katy Jack sucks!

ilaughatme
March 23, 2004, 10:36 PM
Happy birthday, Ethan! The world is happy to have you around for another year. At the end of this year, though, we will all get together and re-evaluate your situation.

YES, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ETHAN!!! I think it's great that the world can at least agree to keep you on another year. The UN can't seem to agree on anything so for everyone in the world to want you around for another year is something really special.

L'il G
March 23, 2004, 11:06 PM
You complete me, Ethan. I'll let you be the big spoon on your birthday.

Happy Birthday, man.
Greg

EthanK
March 24, 2004, 06:58 AM
Thank you everybody for all the love. The world is keeping me around for another year, I assume, although every evening I have to check in with a guy who makes sure I haven't left the state. Maybe I can stay in Katy's locked basement until this whole year thing blows over.