PDA

View Full Version : Member Specific Trash Talking - 3 X 3 Tourney

CohenFridge
March 12, 2004, 03:04 PM
Well, I thought I'd renew the trash talking, since the tournament is only a week away.

I'm going to make the thread...Member Specific...

Trash Talking Victim #1 -

Erik Martin...Ding

Kid, I don't care how "good" your "mister" is...it won't make you funny...and it sure as hell won't get the audience on your side.

Death is coming for you.

jillybee72
March 13, 2004, 02:27 AM
Tell me who else is in it, because I'd like to join you in knee-capping them.

EthanK
March 13, 2004, 12:19 PM
Jill, what Brian Cohen fails to realize is that Senor Bueno is not a force to toy with. For example, there is no point in yelling at a hurricane to stop, because it won't. Don't try to trash talk the train into stopping for you, spread eagle on the tracks in front of it. Because that's what's going to happen to you, Brian Cohen. You're going to be mowed down. You're going to be reduced to a little puddle of improv jelly with a little sign on yourself (that you wrote) that says "Senor Bueno is my Lord and improv master." So keep up your trash talk, pretty boy. Senor Bueno will stomp, trample, gore, mutilate, masticate, and ELIMINATE you from this tournament. Then, as an added insult, we will burn your stuff.

Jill, BRIAN is the infidel, not Senor Bueno!

CohenFridge
March 13, 2004, 12:58 PM
For all trash talking needs...Jill...

http://dirtysouthimprov.com/inside/shortform_mar_2004.html

Also here, you can check the correct spellings of the names of the contestants.

For example...I am not Brian Cohen...

I am Bryan Cohen :).

And the only sign I'll have Ethan K (Hoduken)...will be a sign of compassion, with a gentle wave goodbye as Senor Bueno is eliminated from the I I stage :).

By the way...as hard as you try...you'll never by Ryu...you'll only be as good as...Blanka without his biting abilities. Ha!