PDA

View Full Version : E M E R G E N C Y

Jeff Sconce
March 5, 2004, 08:52 AM
Hi!
Um...I've never done this before...
...can I crash at somebody's place tonight?
I've got this heavy luggage, you see...
...and the dorms are closing, and I have to be out of Ehaus South before 6:00 PM...
...and I really need a place to stay, just for one night...my family is coming to get me tomorrow...
...I'll be at the Inside Scoop most of the night anyway...so...it's not like I'd bother you too much...

PLEASE HELP ME!

CoreyBrown
March 5, 2004, 09:16 AM
I have to look into it. My magic 8 ball told me that signs are pointing towards no, but I say there is a very slight possibility.

I'll let you know tonight if I can though.

Jennings
March 5, 2004, 09:21 AM
I got your back, Sizzle. I'm headed out of town tonight, so you can have my bed. I can't help you with transportation, but the bed is no problem.

Jeff Sconce
March 5, 2004, 10:42 AM
Bless you, sirs. Both of you. But especially Jennings, because he said yes.
Anybody got space in their ride for 1 Jeffrey and 1 gimongous silver trunk?

Zach
March 5, 2004, 11:08 AM
If I were there I would offer you a ride, but I am still in Chicago.

sidenote: Jeff shouldn't walk from Inside Improv to Ham's by himself when so many are driving and those many are your friends.

sidenote2: Zach will be moving his belongings back to NC on march 31st. More on this later.

Have fun at the first HAROLD night!!

Jeff Sconce
March 5, 2004, 01:10 PM
That's...actually my fault. Oops!

oh, and HELL YEAH! Harold!

Lisa P
March 5, 2004, 01:48 PM
sidenote2: Zach will be moving his belongings back to NC on march 31st. More on this later.

Have fun at the first HAROLD night!!YAY! Both for Harold night and for Zach coming home!

PT
March 5, 2004, 03:23 PM
I live in a mansion off of Rosemary, so you crashing at my place is not a problem. My butler Williams enjoys giving food at anytime of the night and my pools always warm. Also, in case this bothers you Jeff, my neighbor Bryan who's like 24 comes over occasionally at looks at Glamour mags and talks none stop about hot hollywood actors. If he gets drunk, he will be swimming naked, than probably he'll crash in your room. If that's a problem though let me know.

PT
March 5, 2004, 03:24 PM
Oh I just read the rest of the thread, you're taken care of then, oh well. Have fun at Scotts manno!

Jeff Sconce
March 7, 2004, 03:57 PM
Much love to Jennings, who put his cats in danger of being subverted to the dark side during my stay, Austin, who was ready to put up with me for the long run, was an awesome companion for the time we actually hung out, and helped me find me mum, and to PT, without whom I would have been stranded at the Inside Scoop, and Kirk for shuttling me between CDA and II, and Corey, Kit, and Kirk again for helping me with my behemoth of a trunk.
I thought I was going home, but I left it in Chapel Hill.

PT
March 7, 2004, 10:39 PM
Anytime Sizzle, we're always here for ya!