PDA

View Full Version : Harold Night!

EthanK
March 2, 2004, 09:01 PM
This coming Friday is Harold Night! DSI's very first official Harold Night! If you see one night of Improv this Friday (March 5), let this be it!

You'll see:

Mister Diplomat! The funniest thing on fourteen legs!

303L Zygote! See what DSI students have learned when it comes to the Harold!

ME! Yes, I'm hosting! Catch the sweet bits and general hilarity as I fly solo, making a fool of myself yet again for laughs! (no 80's metal this time, promise)

IT'S ALL THERE AT DSI'S FIRST HAROLD NIGHT! Come along, bring your friends to this momentous historical occasion, the first Inside Improv show on a Friday at the Inside Scoop in Chapel Hill!

Friday! 11PM! BE THERE!

Zach
March 4, 2004, 03:35 PM
Harold Night

Yeah!!

CohenFridge
March 4, 2004, 08:15 PM
Man...Harold is like my middle name!

Except it's David...

We can do the David next week!

- Bryan David Cohen

PT
March 5, 2004, 05:46 AM
Mr. SpitLick is my middle name, but the game I created for it is way toooo long....and boring......and mostly has to do with monkeys. Antwho, I'll be there!

Kit's Alter Ego
March 5, 2004, 06:38 AM
Only CeCe Garcia has guessed my middle name without being cued.

--Kit D. FitzSimons

PS: But she was being cute.

CoreyBrown
March 5, 2004, 07:26 AM
Dangeresque

Kit's Alter Ego
March 5, 2004, 12:28 PM
And don't forget to watch out in June 2004 for:
Dangeresque 3:
The Criminal Projective!

--Kit

PS: In 3D!

CohenFridge
March 9, 2004, 06:38 PM
What What What?!

Is there a 2nd Harold Night coming up or am I going insanely nutz?!?!

I think there is...on Saturday...whoaaaa!

- Bryan

PS: If anybody needs me for office work for the summer...I can type like 85-100 words per minute I swear!

Ross White
March 17, 2004, 09:59 AM
You guys, I am pleased to announce that every Friday in April will be a Harold night, and if I have my way, every Friday from here on in will feature the Harold prominently, unless we have a weekend-long event of some sort, like the shortform tournament.

Zach
March 17, 2004, 12:34 PM
You guys, I am pleased to announce that every Friday in April will be a Harold night, and if I have my way, every Friday from here on in will feature the Harold prominently, unless we have a weekend-long event of some sort, like the shortform tournament.
DSI has fully endorsed Ross' way on this particular topic. The decision to have all Friday nights feature HAROLD shows is exciting!!

Watch for a fun mixed HAROLD team on Friday April 2nd and a Rockstar Game show on Saturday April 3rd - I will have arrived in North Carolina on April 1st (no fooling).