PDA

View Full Version : Find Me A Job In The Triangle

Jennings
October 3, 2003, 04:42 PM
I am on the job market effective immediately, as my current employment contract was terminated today. Yes, I'm sorry too, but let's not worry about it.

I had planned to move to the Triangle area at some point next year, but it seems like those plans will be accelerated slightly. Securing a job in the area in a reasonable timeframe will help significantly. I'll be updating my resume soon, since that's your next question, but I have a BA in mathematics and economics, and work experience in technical support, systems analysis, and software project management (NOT programming, unless someone's looking for a cheap learner). You know me, I'm frickin' awesome, and I'm a genius who'll work cheap.

I know how to look for a job and whatnot, so no need to list websites. But if you (or your mommy or your daddy) may be able to get my resume to someone who is looking to hire a guy like me, let me know and I'll get you a copy.

EthanK
October 3, 2003, 04:50 PM
I found my job through a temp service. The Greer Group (thegreergroup.com). Most people in my office have gotten work from them too and they were the only group to consistently offer me projects in the range of what I wanted to do and what I wanted to be paid. With other agencies I got one call after 3 months of silence, whereas with Greer I had three jobs lined up after the first week.

Of course, you might not want to go the temp route.

ilaughatme
October 7, 2003, 10:57 PM
http://www.buildabear.com/pawfectJobs/