PDA

View Full Version : Throw Like a Girl auditions!

Lisa P
February 17, 2004, 09:49 PM
http://store6.yimg.com/I/cupidswing_1778_2801397
What: Throw Like a Girl auditions
When: Tuesday, March 2nd, 7:00 pm
Where: The DSI Training Center located at 110 W Main Street in Carrboro
Why: We're looking for a few good women
Who: Persons of the female persuasion only

Testosterone afflicted individuals need not apply. No boys, men, guys, dudes, fellas, hombres, chicos, muchachos, etc. If you insist, we will have a surgical team at the ready. You have to be a girl to be a Girl.

Andrew
February 18, 2004, 04:01 PM
I just want to let you all know that I have filed an official complaint with the EEOC.

Lisa P
February 18, 2004, 04:27 PM
Men get so cranky when they don't get their way.

PT
February 18, 2004, 05:43 PM
If I grow a beard and don't shave my legs and put on some jeans, can I audition? Wait....oh......this is TLAG? Ummm.......... :shock: Skip what I just said and replace it with 'I hope you have a good time" Yeah thats the stuff.....gotta go!

Lisa P
February 18, 2004, 11:48 PM
Hey! You boys go find your own thread to play in!

Callie
February 19, 2004, 01:10 AM
Anyone want to give this girl a ride from campus for the auditions?

KatyJack
February 19, 2004, 07:25 AM
im a girl! i want to play too!

ilaughatme
February 19, 2004, 10:22 AM
Callie, I'll most likely be getting a ride, too, but I might have to be there early. So, if I get a ride and you don't mind sitting around for awhile, that might work out.

CoreyBrown
February 19, 2004, 10:32 AM
I can lend you my rickshaw and you two can take turns.

Callie
February 19, 2004, 07:43 PM
That's cool, just let me know. Thanks so much!

Lisa P
February 22, 2004, 10:59 AM
Bump!

Because Girls like to be on top.

Lisa P
March 1, 2004, 07:38 PM
Tomorrow!!! The auditions are TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!

Lisa P
March 3, 2004, 04:03 PM
Throw Like a Girl is pleased to announce the addition of Callie Peck and Lauren Watson to our troupe. Way to go, Girls!

Kit's Alter Ego
March 3, 2004, 04:13 PM
WOOP WOOP! Congrats to both!

--Kit

PS: And, Kirk, I'm sure you'll have better luck next time.

CoreyBrown
March 4, 2004, 08:51 AM
Did TLAG just become better than before (which was awesome prior to)? I didn't think it was possible till now.

Zack Bly
March 4, 2004, 12:40 PM
look out! it's the attack of the killer AWESOME GIRL TROUPE!!!

Jeff Sconce
March 4, 2004, 01:54 PM
It's a really good feeling to have when somebody you've been improving with gets on a team, especially a team as kick-ass as TLAG. Congratulations!
Isn't it strange that the most dangerous girls get picked for TLAG, though? If I didn't know better, I'd say they are forming a guild of cybernetic female improv-based assassins...but that's just silly!

PT
March 4, 2004, 02:49 PM
No I agree J Sizzle, I think theres more to this than we can see. I bet there going to try to blow something up, or to take over the world! OH GOD! Can you imagine?!! TLAG becoming master minds and turning men into there slaves! If this is true, I just want all to know that I have been nothing but nice to TLAG, so please, if you're going to take over the world, let me in on it!

P.S. Scott Jennings has to be the first slave.