PDA

View Full Version : I can coach your 3 x 3 improv team.

Ross White
February 13, 2004, 02:56 PM
I'm an astounding improv coach. I'm serious. This sounds like me being egotistical, but dude, you may not yet have been coached by me. You see, you may have had classes with me, in which case I'm teaching from a curriculum. It's all very structured. But my coaching is different, because I'll work on what you want to work on. You hire me, you tell me what needs practicin', and I'll practice you.

I'm most interested in coaching a 3x3 team right now, or if you're crafty, your 3x3 team will team up with another 3x3 team and get me on the cheap. I'm currently free Tuesday nights. Book me before I am gone.

How's this for a shortform track record?
I was Corey Brown's improv coach.
Former students have gone on to UCB, IO, and the Groundlings.
I directed a number of kickass shortform shows like Improvivor and Let's Make Some Dealz.
Represented Raleigh/Chapel Hill and Buffalo at ComedySportz national tournaments.
Won a TV while performing at a Glaxo-Wellcome (now GSK) Christmas party. It was in a raffle for employees and a guy just gave me his ticket. I gave the TV away, people.

PM me. Make me your coach. Get better immediately.

L'il G
February 13, 2004, 03:27 PM
I directed a number of kickass shortform shows like Improvivor and Let's Make Some Dealz.

I fondly remember those days!

Ross is an awesome shortform coach, ya'll. He WILL make you and your team better.

Wish I had Tuesday nights open. :(

Tell me if you get any other free time to coach.

CoreyBrown
February 13, 2004, 03:34 PM
Ross also coached the Patriots, and the Florida Marlins this year. Now look at them.