PDA

View Full Version : Self-fulfilling, huh?

Kit's Alter Ego
February 11, 2004, 11:36 AM
I think I have a persecution complex, but can you blame me?

--Kit

Kit's Alter Ego
February 11, 2004, 11:49 AM
I wouldn't know subtlety if it hit me on the head.

--Kit

DROWATZKY
February 11, 2004, 08:02 PM
I think you have a lot of free time. The kind I can only dream about.

Kit's Alter Ego
February 12, 2004, 11:30 AM
I had a dream a couple weeks ago about a heavily-armored man trying to kill me with his bastard sword. I blundered into him while casually turning a corner and was horrified to see him become offended enough to draw his enormous sword and slash at me with it. I barely managed to dodge the swipe, and I could tell he had only missed because he'd been surprised the first time, so I ran blindly away, the maniac clanking ominously after me, his steel boots slamming into the cobblestones and cracking them as he passed. He chased me down shadowed streets and through fiery pits filled with unimaginable hellish horrors until, at last, he cornered me and I was finally forced to face my attacker. I stared at this inhuman creature, standing there in its platemail--so polished I could see my panting reflection in the breastplate--and I would have passed out from terror, but then I realized...

...it was only a knight-mirror.

--Kit

DROWATZKY
February 12, 2004, 08:26 PM
I see the dream as more oedipal.

Check yo'self before ya 'reck yo'self.

Kit's Alter Ego
February 13, 2004, 10:27 AM
Alas, poor Ya'reck...I knew him well.

--Kit

PS: Well, I do make my mother want to gouge her eyes out.

Kit's Alter Ego
February 23, 2004, 04:03 PM
I have serious issues, but I swear I only read them for the articles.

--Kit

PS: Just like the Constitution.

DROWATZKY
February 23, 2004, 05:30 PM
(I think I'll goad him just for kicks.)

And what, pray tell, makes these issues so SERIOUS?

Kit's Alter Ego
February 23, 2004, 10:58 PM
Well, mostly the problem is that I've gotten them all mixed together in one big incomprehensible clump, so now the only way to describe them is: "Whirled, Serious."

--Kit

PS: But I'm a pretty good sport, so it's okay.

PPS: I think it's really other people making fun of me that really gets my goad.