PDA

View Full Version : DANCING OPPORTUNITY

rachbob
February 3, 2004, 10:09 PM
Talking to Ross, I discovered that some of you DSI followers love to DANCE! This one's for you.

UNC Ballroom Dance Club holds a monthly dance on the first Friday of each month (this Friday happens to be... February 6, w00t w00t). So! I was thinkin' that if anybody was interested, I'd invite you all to come dancing this Friday night 8-11pm in the Women's Gym at UNC (kinda the back of Woolen Gym, here's some directions: http://www.unc.edu/student/orgs/ballroom/directions.html) The cost is $4 for students and $6 for all you grown-ups.

I've been taking the weekly lessons for free (note: anybody can come to these, too! they are monday nights 7:30-9:30pm, same place) and so I believe that the theme will center around swing, salsa, and merengue. It is going to be HAWT. So do think about coming, will you?

Aight, word.

heidi
February 4, 2004, 08:25 AM
WOOT! WOOT!

Everyone come out and see ROSS DANCE!! :D

Lisa P
February 8, 2004, 08:53 PM
Who's all going to the free lessons tomorrow night? I want to go, but I don't want to be there all by myself with a bunch of strangers, because, whether you believe it or not, I am pathologically shy and will be permanantly scarred if I show up and don't know anyone there. I am serious.

rachbob
February 8, 2004, 09:36 PM
I'll be there at 7:30, and I think Amy will follow suit shortly after. I think that Ezekiel and "the girlfriend" said they were coming, and hopefully YOU! will come. And hey, Lisa, there are plenty of single people that go. Have no fear. And please feel free to harass people to make them come. Everyone come, by the way.

IF YOU DON'T COME, KIT'LL HOST WITHOUT THE TOWEL NEXT TIME!

mwahahahaha :twisted:

rach!

ilaughatme
February 8, 2004, 09:53 PM
Seriously, Rachel. Isn't that the worst for you? I mean, seriously.

Lisa P
February 8, 2004, 09:58 PM
He made $5.27 with the towel. Imagine how he'd make out without it!

Jeff Sconce
February 8, 2004, 10:08 PM
Without the towel, where would he pu...t...the...mone...

...okay...enough...

I'm going to drink Clorox until my mind is pure again.

P.S.-What do you call a model of a juvenile Velox velox owned by Christopher Fitzsimmons?
Kit's kit fox kit.

rachbob
February 9, 2004, 09:04 PM
Well I'm happy to say that Amy, Lisa, and I showed at the Monday night dance lessons. We are salsa-lific. Always feel free to come to more (though I won't be there next Monday the 16th)! PM me if you have questions about it.

And Cece, YES it would be worse for me. That's why I would be wearing a blindfold 8) Obviously.

I need to think of a worse punishment, since everybody seems to enjoy the thought of Kit naked so much.

Ew,
Rach

Kit's Alter Ego
February 10, 2004, 07:52 AM
It's my stunning physique. :shock: :lol:

--Kit

PS: Maybe they hope there are more tattoos elsewhere.