PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Everyone

CoreyBrown
September 29, 2003, 07:49 AM
All those that came from out of town, and Zach for setting this 24 Live event up, and everyone who worked hard on it.

When the first night started I was super excited and full of energy and I felt good about everything that was going on. After about 12 hours, and a semi loss of my vision for a short stint, I wasn't sure if I was going to make it. But being there with everyone who pushed through thier tiredness and forced energy out made me feel positive about the whole event. The last 4 hours were trully an amazing spectacle for myself and I am sure the audience.

My back is killing me. I think I might go home and lay down and do my work. Congrats everyone.

ryloc
September 29, 2003, 09:33 AM
this experience was incredible for me.

i want to thank everyone as well, especially ross and zach. that was the best improv weekend of my life. it was so fun to play with everyone.

it was also amazing to see north carolina's improv scene. you guys are amazing. it was so fun and easy to play with everyone! and all of you are so nice and cool. i miss you guys already.

and the core... wow, guys. i had met three of you and performed with one of you, but i had such a great time on stage. and i want to ditto corey's last 4 hours comment. just amazing.

i'm very happy right now.

Dana S
September 29, 2003, 07:41 PM
Everybody rocked hardcore. It was a blast and I have to agree...I miss everybody already. I even miss the people I know I'm going to see in 2 days. Co-dependent on improvisers...perhaps.

Everbody was so talented and nice and flat out awesome that I'm giving you all an imaginary group hug right this instant.

Zach
September 30, 2003, 12:09 AM
I am home in Chicago, but thinking some amazing thoughts about a certain improv theater company based in Chapel Hill, North Carolina. DSI showed out this weekend for 24LIVE. We could not have done it all, and I would not have made it through the entire show without the help DSI received from everyone. From helping to set the stage, to bringing food for the performers and staff, to staffing the door, to performing and flyering and just being there. Every little piece meant a lot.

Because of 24LIVE, DSI was able to raise $1047 for The Women's Center. After all expenses, to donate over a thousand dollars and to receive so much positive press should be considered an incredible success.

Thanks to the CORE: Corey, Tim, Zack, Heather, Lyda, Ryan, and Austin.

Thanks to CHiPs.

Thanks to all OUT OF TOWN GUESTS who flew in at their own expense to play and help support the show.

Thanks to our 24:LIVE GROUPIES (armed with kick-ass suggestions).

Thanks to KIT for the recorded golden moments.

Thanks to EVERYONE.

Thanks especially to ROSS WHITE for working hard to keep the event staff organized and running smoothly over the course of the 24 hours.

You may now exit SAFE SHOW MODE.

Oats
September 30, 2003, 01:12 AM
Thanks to Zach and Ross especially for letting me be a part of something so amazing!

I really just feel like I was able to be a part of something wonderful and I owe you all huge thanks for that...

I will visit as often as possible...

Also thanks to Chips and Throw like a girl for letting me practice with you I had a great time...

Thanks all

Austin

jesstah
September 30, 2003, 02:56 PM
Thanks to all for letting me get on stage as much as I did. Everyone playing with me made it well worth the trip and I ended up having a great time!

I have spent the past three days killing myself over rhymes I did not use in that rap battle, especially against Lyda. Oh well... ;)

-Jesster

Kit's Alter Ego
November 30, 2004, 12:41 PM
Bumping Corey's threads in retaliation.