PDA

View Full Version : AREA 27514

EthanK
January 23, 2004, 02:38 PM
Welcome to Area 27514! The all-around user-friendly section of the DSI Message Board that's for everyone and anyone and makes you feel good inside. All this and more awaits you when you post in Area 27514!

Take a look around our spacious forum and take in the great atmosphere we've tried to create here in our little forum.

What is Area 27514, you may ask? Well, it's a test forum. But to make it a friendly place, it's not just to test your avatars or signatures. It's a place for you to test the limits...of your imagination. Post a review of a show! Add your comments about a movie you watched or an album you bought! If you've ever felt like writing your own column but don't want to start a regular journal, post it here! Want something to be read but don't feel like starting a huge thread on the Play forum? Why not put it up here?

This is a forum for everyone who is interested...in their imaginations. Test stuff, try out new material, let us know your thoughts on this that and whatever. Just remember the four "I"s of Area 27514:

I (yes you!)
Imagination
Inspiration
and most importantly,
Imagination.

And after you post you can lick the screen and it tastes like Kool-Aid.

AlsoAustin
June 22, 2004, 01:02 PM
this is me testing.

Felix Culpa
September 28, 2005, 09:10 AM
And after you post you can lick the screen and it tastes like Kool-Aid.[/quote]
It tasted nothing like Kool-Aid!!! :evil: Wait! Did I have to add sugar to my screen first? :oops: