PDA

View Full Version : Help me celebrate my final night of unemployment!

Jennings
January 21, 2004, 07:32 PM
Where: B-Dubs, Franklin St.
When: This Sunday, 1/25, at 8pm
What: Royal Rumble on the big screens, doing it up on my last night of not contributing to society
Who: Everyone except CeCe, who would just complain the whole time
Why: The next day I have to report to work, so I might as well be tired and still kinda smell like a bar

There's a $5 cover to get in, but you get a coupon for $5 of food and drink, which you'd have spent anyway, since it's a little pricey in there.

Hope to see you there!

P.S. -- I'm picking Chris Benoit to win the Rumble, feel free to share your predictions.

ilaughatme
January 21, 2004, 08:06 PM
I'm glad to see I make such a difference in your life, Scott.

Ben Moser
January 22, 2004, 01:50 AM
I shall make an effort to be there for the last bit.

And Benoit is totally going to win. Then we'll see if our friends in the wrestling world have the balls to do something with that momentum.

Ben Moser
January 22, 2004, 01:51 AM
I love that Billy Gunn is somehow separate from the field.

CoreyBrown
January 22, 2004, 07:39 AM
Man Kind.

bank

CoreyBrown
January 22, 2004, 02:56 PM
You dissapointed me Mike.

Pennies$$

Peter O'Bryan
January 25, 2004, 07:38 PM
So, on account of the storm, Scott missed the Royal Rumble at the house of wings, and got his Scott Towels whipped in Scrabble by Jen and me, then watched the Simpsons, where Marge wrote a novel. That's a funny cartoon. Also, there's a fire in the fireplace right now. Very cozy, but it smells a little funny. Also, we learned that Chips Ahoy with jelly is more than just a funny joke; it's a tasty treat.

Jennings
January 26, 2004, 09:04 AM
Chris Benoit did win the Rumble -- and I missed it. Sniffle sniffle. Flawless analysis of a fake sport: just one of my many underutilized skills.

But I did defeat the O'Bryans at Trivial Pursuit, just to avenge my Scrabble humiliation.