PDA

View Full Version : AREA 27514 Casualty :: PT's Teen Wolf Review

Zach
January 21, 2004, 12:42 PM
DSI management would like to apologize for the deletion of PT's incredible post about Teen Wolf which included an image of the german promotional poster. It was not EthanK's fault, but the result of a rash and rapid response to bits which felt like poison arrows to a new forum and its new Moderator.

I wish this were a bit itself, but the post has honestly been lost due to a move and deletion of a shadow topic which deleted the actual moved topic. Ah, technology.

AREA 27514 has been locked until further notice and no more posts will be allowed until we can ascertain the reason for the bitfest which ensued and locate the man known as I am not Bryan Cohen. He's believed to be smaller than your average improviser (note: Scott's "rampage" threw off the curve) and carrying a "softball" glove.

Thanks for your understanding.

Again, PT, I am sorry.

PT
January 21, 2004, 03:32 PM
Eh, it's no prolem. I saved the thread on my hard drive, and whenever the forum is back I'll post.

-PT

Kit's Alter Ego
January 21, 2004, 04:22 PM
I'd just like to say that I was not meaning to be sarcastic with my post about things that Area 27514 is for. I admit, I included minor references to bits previously mentioned, and for this I am sorry.

To Ethan: You are not a dictator, merely a man with a sense of duty in the face of disrespect.

To newbies everywhere (but not, I think, including I am not Bryan Cohen): Don't feel bad if you find yourself needing to use the test forum. If it were an embarrassing thing to have to use the forum, Zach wouldn't have created it. He's not evil.

To PT: I disagree with your views on Teen Wolf. That is all.

--Kit

EthanK
January 21, 2004, 04:40 PM
After some re-working, Area 27514 will return shortly. It will be comprised partially of test pages for avatars, photos, anything that might be technical. It will also serve as a place for non-journal off-topic threads, like movie reviews, comments on things, and off-topics that you're not really wanting to start a discussion about on the Off-Topic forum. Movie reviews are welcome, reviews of shows, CDs, videos, whatever, are encouraged, thoughts that you might like to post but don't want to start a journal for could go here as well. It's off-topic but yeah, we all have off-topic stuff we like to post and not always in that forum or the journals. The forum will be moderated and threads that do not seem conducive to discussion, devoid of creativity or better suited to another forum will probably be deleted or moved.

I mean, Area 27514 is a pretty cool name. I'm not going to throw that cool name away for anything.

Ross White
January 21, 2004, 04:46 PM
This whole bit is hilarious!

CohenFridge
January 21, 2004, 11:11 PM
I am not Bryan Cohen just took things a little bit too far...

I hope he doesn't enroll for DSI classes...

Area 27514 collapsed on stardate 546368.5 and will be missed.

The manhunt is out for this rogue...or perhaps he is a ninja.

- Bryan Cohen

EthanK
January 22, 2004, 08:48 AM
I am not Bryan Cohen looks just like Bryan Cohen except he has big black moustachios. And whatever color Bryan is wearing that day, I am not Bryan Cohen wears the opposite.

Ross White
January 22, 2004, 09:14 AM
I am not Bryan Cohen.

Kit's Alter Ego
January 22, 2004, 09:38 AM
I am not Bryan Cohen.

Spacemonkies: His name is not Bryan Cohen. His name is not Bryan Cohen!

--Kit

PS: If this is your first night with Dirty South, you have to improv.

ilaughatme
January 22, 2004, 09:53 AM
Thank god I am not Bryan Cohen.

CohenFridge
January 22, 2004, 11:23 AM
Now I'm having an identity crisis.

Lisa P
January 22, 2004, 12:39 PM
I am not I am not Bryan Cohen.

Not.

Not.

Ben Moser
January 22, 2004, 01:36 PM
I am not Bryan Cohen.

One alias is enough for me.

EthanK
January 22, 2004, 01:42 PM
I am Spartacus.

Lisa P
January 22, 2004, 07:39 PM
I am woman, hear me roar.

PT
January 22, 2004, 07:51 PM
I am balderdash!

Um?

See me, do.....something.................................. ....
..............................gotta go!

I am not Bryan Cohen
January 22, 2004, 08:10 PM
I am a fugitive.

And I am not hiding from anybody.

From,
You know who...

or perhaps

Not you know who...

Zack Bly
January 23, 2004, 01:07 PM
hello, i'm *UH CLEM*

you have violated robot's rules of order and will be asked to leave the future immediately.

</firesign>

holy cow, you don't check the board for two days and look what happens.

Ross White
January 23, 2004, 01:09 PM
AREA 27514 is now re-opened. DSI Management was able to locate the renegade bit identity known as "I am not Bryan Cohen." Be advised: There is a little bit of I am not Bryan Cohen in all of you. Except you, Bryan Cohen.