PDA

View Full Version : Open Play Audition (21 and under)

Dana S
January 15, 2004, 08:23 PM
My friend Samara asked me to help get the word out about her new play , and it sounds very cool so here is what the poster says:

One Song Productions
is holding Open Auditions for the upcoming production of

Shakespeare's Much Ado About Nothing

Directed by Samara Holub -Moorman

one song will be producing an adapted version of Shakespeare's classic comedy, set in a 1940's office building.

no preparation necessary

we are looking for male and female actors 21 and under

auditions will be held Wednesday, Janurary 21, and Thursday, January 22 with call-backs on Friday, January 23
at chapel hill high school, in the chorus room (look for signs) at 4:30 pm

for directions to chapel hill high school or for more information, e-mail onesongproductions@hotmail.com or call samara at 942-1915

So if you can, you really should try out. If I wasn't already involved with my school play I would try out in a heartbeat. It's a cool idea, and Sam, the director, is a very cool person. So try out if you can, and let people know about it. It should be awesome.

PT
January 16, 2004, 01:44 AM
I would, but I hate One Song. I like MAAN, and William is awesome, but One Song, eww

MindOnMySleeve
January 16, 2004, 07:55 PM
the director is much cooler than one song as a whole pt... sams coolness should override any hate of the company. plus its big willie

Dana S
January 19, 2004, 02:38 PM
Everybody ignore PT. Everybody I know loves one song, and even if they didn't, they would put their feelings for one song aside and try out for this play. Samara is one of the coolest people I know. She's an amazing actress for starters, meaning she knows what good acting looks like and can therefore help her actors move towards excellence. She is also a very good director, having seen her directing skills first hand in theatre class. And to top it off, she has some really good ideas for this play, and it's going to be awesome. I'd try out if it were possible, but I'm already involved with my school play like I said before. She really has a very cool vision for this project and for all of you who are able, I really recommend trying out.