PDA

View Full Version : The Olde Campus March on South Building: Snow Mob Mentality!

CohenFridge
January 10, 2004, 03:54 PM
Dear All,

I was part of leading a rebellion against the administrative building on Friday...using an army of snowball toting dead brained lackeys, we were able to take out a building during class change and pile snow high in front of the Chancellor's building door.

Legality...eh, I don't think anyone's pressing charges...I don't know how to upload these...but here's a link!

http://pictures.sprintpcs.com/?sivt=kEUr8M75Pz8av5WYLkbx

Bryan

EthanK
January 10, 2004, 05:07 PM
For a minute I was amazed that you made snowballs. When I was going to school in Alfred, where the motto is "Eight Months of Snow or Your Money Back," it was actually against the law to form and throw snowballs. Tossing one at your friend could land you a $100 fine. The event that sparked it off was a big snowball fight years ago between Alfred U and the tech college across the street. It didn't go well for the tech so they crossed the street and used snowballs to smash every window in the art building. People throwing snowballs just seems so alien to me anymore.

Peter O'Bryan
January 11, 2004, 12:13 AM
Damn, that's one gay-ass school.
Hello, my name is Alfred. Welcome to my gay-ass school.
Only, no snowballs, please, if that's alright.

Porter Mason
January 11, 2004, 01:18 AM
Ha! Pete made me laugh aloud.

CohenFridge
January 12, 2004, 08:24 PM
Check out the Daily Tar Heel for today...Page 6...you can look at the havoc we caused!

Bryan

PS: The "Non-resident tuition" sign is outside of my door, with the article by its side :)