PDA

View Full Version : Tonight

CoreyBrown
January 7, 2004, 12:38 PM
I will be at BW3 probably for most of the night tonight for those of you going to hang out tonight in hopes to chill with Austin. If you want to join me, just come and go as you please. I'll be there, probably in the bar area.

Any time after 4:00

EthanK
January 7, 2004, 02:11 PM
Some of us will be making the trek over from the DSI practice space a little after 10. I know that I'll be there, PT will and J will be too. We're all up for hanging out and welcoming Austin.

jesstah
January 7, 2004, 04:28 PM
Go ahead and keep Austin. Who needs him!? Who I ask ya!?!

-Jesster

EthanK
January 7, 2004, 04:47 PM
If I had a laundry truck, a huge burlap sack and the time to drive to Utah, we'd be kidnapping you all and relocating you to Chapel Hill. Be warned.

Ben Moser
January 7, 2004, 05:37 PM
I did buy the makings for some awesome potato-related food items yesterday...

Lisa P
January 7, 2004, 05:40 PM
I can get us a big truck!

jesstah
January 8, 2004, 04:13 PM
I think the upsetting part is that I seem to be the only one not being kidnapped.

I think it is a fear of having Jennings and I in the same state for an extended period of time. The resulting tears from being berated by the two of us simultaneously would probably plunge the state into the ocean.

-Jesster

CoreyBrown
January 9, 2004, 07:30 AM
Actually Scott has paid us not to kidnap you so he can keep the "I'm the coolest in NC" championship belt. So blaim him.

jesstah
January 9, 2004, 12:01 PM
So blaim him.

For what... your spelling?

-Jesster

ilaughatme
January 9, 2004, 01:15 PM
Man, I wasn't going to go there. I thought I'd look cold. I thought I'd look rigid. I thought I'd look bitchy. But Jesster gets to be all those things instead.

CoreyBrown
January 9, 2004, 01:22 PM
public skools