PDA

View Full Version : Stuff the IRC ballot box

Ross White
January 6, 2004, 09:27 PM
People.

The IRC-- that other improv website-- has become caught up in a silly popularity contest. As if we needed another popularity contest in the world.

Anyhow, Liz Black, who is super-cool, got nominated for hottest female, and is currently tailing DSI friend Dan Telfer. I love Dan, and I hope that either he or Corey wins the hottest male category, but in no way should he be able to beat Liz. Cuz he's not as hot. Sorry, Dan. Technically, you're not as hot as any of the other female posters, save maybe one or two, but I'm asking the rest of the board to help Liz out, because you gotta pick your battles.

So I ask your help-- log on, and stuff the ballot box in Liz's favor.

http://www.improvresourcecenter.com/mb/showthread.php?t=21559

Jennings
January 6, 2004, 09:41 PM
And vote for me for Best Poster, because I am.

Ross White
January 7, 2004, 07:53 AM
Agreed.

And you would have made a nice hottest female poster.

Dan Telfer
January 7, 2004, 09:27 AM
Other IRC females that are much hotter than me:

Drifter Luke
Dyna Moe
Spacedani
PairofSox

And probably all the other ones too. You can blame Ryan Locante for my being nominated. All I know is that somehow I am winning both catergories (how am I winning male?? have you SEEN Corey?) and I want a girl to win the female category because then I get to marry her.

EthanK
January 7, 2004, 09:32 AM
This whole voting thing is just some improv breeding thing. Eventually we'll all be "hottest" something and get paired off with that year's "hottest" other something and we'll be forced to mate. Thanks IRC for your improv eugenics hi-jinks.

Ross White
January 7, 2004, 12:11 PM
37 views and only three votes for Lizard? I am sad, people, so sad.

CoreyBrown
January 7, 2004, 12:15 PM
I had voted before you told me who to vote for.

Ahhhhh Dyna Moe. Hot of the hot hot hot.

Dan Telfer
January 7, 2004, 12:15 PM
Also, Ross is up for hottest dude. Are you going to let me walk away from this one???

Yes, you are.

CoreyBrown
January 7, 2004, 12:34 PM
http://www.improvresourcecenter.com/mb/showthread.php?t=21561

OMG IM SO DREAMY!

Ross White
January 8, 2004, 07:30 AM
Where is the love? Why has Lizard only gotten a paltry three votes since I put this topic up? DSI faithful, are you gonna let me down on this one?

Dan Telfer
January 8, 2004, 08:27 AM
Corey's votes have tripled. Go figure.

CoreyBrown
January 8, 2004, 08:33 AM
Thats because I'm a hunka hunka burning love.

Jennings
January 8, 2004, 11:39 AM
I don't know if I was clear enough: I need to win Best Poster. For my own sanity. And I'm sure by now you've realized that when I'm sane, the little children live.

http://www.improvresourcecenter.com/mb/showthread.php?t=21567

I'm trailing Terry Jinn by 5 votes. That's just not acceptable.

Kit's Alter Ego
January 8, 2004, 01:54 PM
As I'm much too lazy to search/figure out the answer myself, why is Jennings Frank Gondorchin? I went to vote for him out of sheer nepotism and almost voted for Satan out of sheer confusion.

--Kit

PS: :twisted:

Ross White
January 8, 2004, 02:46 PM
Lizard in third place... let's step it up, people. She trails Drifter Luke by three votes. Drifter Luke is a girl who uses a guy picture for her avatar! How not hot is that? Vote Lizard. Down with Dan Telfer!

Jennings
January 8, 2004, 03:07 PM
As I'm much too lazy to search/figure out the answer myself, why is Jennings Frank Gondorchin? I went to vote for him out of sheer nepotism and almost voted for Satan out of sheer confusion.

You can find the "origins" episode here: http://www.improvresourcecenter.com/mb/showthread.php?p=57138#post57138

Dan Telfer
January 8, 2004, 03:34 PM
Ross, have you met Drifter Luke? She's legitimately hot. Plus, she has "gotten me a beer", which means I have a certain unshakable loyalty even if I barely know her at all.

Also, if we're just talking internet presentation, I can see how a girl with the handle "Lizard" could have a hard time in a superficial contest.

Ross White
January 8, 2004, 04:01 PM
I've not met Marlena, but I do know who she is. I have no beer loyalties to her.

I have met Liz, and I am awed by her brainy charms. Plus, we're working on a sitcom called "Black & White." It's sure to be a hit. She'll star as a swingin' party girl and I'll be her across-the-hall neighbor, the quiet married type who is constantly sucked into her hijinks because we're the best of friends. Jennings will be our grouchy upstairs neighbor.

We also began work on a screenplay this morning. It's sort of like Good Will Hunting, but with a lot more killing and some KGB agents.

However, I have no beer loyalties to Liz.

People, go vote for her. NOW.

Dan Telfer
January 8, 2004, 04:03 PM
Folks, you have to vote Liz. I have never been so properly slammed in my life.

http://www.improvresourcecenter.com/mb/showthread.php?t=21559&page=2

Jennings
January 8, 2004, 04:12 PM
Yeah yeah, Liz, Tefler, that's all good. All I know is last time I saw Spacedani, I started giggling like a third grader and couldn't stop complimenting her glasses and offering to lick her face. Greg was there, he'll tell you. My heavens, is she easy to look at.

Marlena is also a total hottie, my brother had a crush on her and it was hilarious, so you can also vote for her with no regrets.

jesstah
January 8, 2004, 04:36 PM
Folks, you have to vote Liz. I have never been so properly slammed in my life.

This sounds sexual... she has my vote!

-Jesster

Dan Telfer
January 9, 2004, 10:11 AM
Oh, and if you like Dyna Moe's graphic design, go here:

http://www.cafeshops.com/nobodyssweet

CoreyBrown
January 9, 2004, 10:13 AM
I like Dyna.

Plus I would feel wierd wearing a Conroy shirt. Heh.

Dan Telfer
January 9, 2004, 10:16 AM
Yeah, I am trying to convince Dyna to make a T-shirt of her pic of the King of Hot Dogs digging shallow graves.

L'il G
January 9, 2004, 10:35 AM
All I know is last time I saw Spacedani, I started giggling like a third grader and couldn't stop complimenting her glasses and offering to lick her face. Greg was there, he'll tell you. My heavens, is she easy to look at.

This is fact. Spacedani is hot, people! Even if she were the absolute worst improviser in the world, I would go and see every one of her shows. A vote for Telfer is a vote against Spacedani, and that's just not right.

That being said, I still think that North Carolina should work on a plan that will bring both Telfer and Danielle down here on a permanent basis. Our charm has already worked its magic on Jennings, Porter and Austin!

Dan Telfer
January 9, 2004, 10:38 AM
You should also note that I am officially endorsed by Spacedani. I made her a mix CD once.

Ross White
January 9, 2004, 10:47 AM
You should also note that the DSI nation just put Liz Black out in front. Thanks, people. Your support is valued and appreciated.

But this is not over yet, not by a longshot. Have you voted for Lizard yet? NO? WHY NOT?

Get out there and cast a vote for Lizard. A vote for Lizard is a vote for peace, justice, and an end to message board drama!

(Although since you are able to vote for more than one person, I also voted for Spacedani. She is supersweet.)

Dan Telfer
January 9, 2004, 10:53 AM
Ross also can't count. Brownstone Brat is ahead of Lizard by 2 votes.