PDA

View Full Version : Saturday 01/03: A New Year of Natural Selection

Ross White
December 30, 2003, 09:00 AM
I want you to close your eyes. Not right this second, because if you did, then you wouldn't know what I'm about to ask you to visualize. Unless you have screen-reader software. In which case, you may close your eyes now.

When your eyes are closed, I want you to take a deep breath, and I want you to try to focus on the most serene place possible. A place where nothing can hurt you. You are surrounded by lush green foliage. There is a chorus of birds chirping an enchanting rhythm that sounds almost like that PM Dawn song that was popular for about 30 minutes back in 1992. Only this rhythm doesn't suck. And the birds don't look like PM Dawn. Those guys had bad fashion sense.

There is a waterfall in this serene place, and at the base of that waterfall, you see a figure. Its face, its exact form, hidden in the mist at the base of the tranquil waterfall. It beckons you. It could be the most beautiful man or woman you have ever seen... you're not sure... you can't quite make out all the details... but it extends a hand... and it beckons... and it whispers...

"Come to the Inside Scoop. Come Saturday, January 3. Come at 11 PM, and pay the $3, and if you are a registered DSI student, you could be performing with me."

...and you get dizzy. You swoon.

You step closer. This is like a dream.

A very good dream.

And then you see the hand clearly, and you step closer.

And you see the arm. You are enchanted...

And then you see this creature's face...

http://www.jenningsrampage.com/images/helmet.JPG
It's Jennings!

Natural Selection
performing with Tony's Pony
Inside Improv
Saturday, January 3
11 PM
$3

DSI students, come to this show... you could end up onstage!

Ben Moser
December 30, 2003, 07:45 PM
This thread has me feeling as though I should make a wish and then email it to 30 of my closest friends to avoid bad luck.

Ross White
December 30, 2003, 10:07 PM
Yes, Ben, e-mail this thread to 30 friends. Preferably 30 friends in the Triangle!

Jennings
December 30, 2003, 10:18 PM
Preferably 30 hot young female friends in the Triangle!

Zach
December 30, 2003, 10:53 PM
Ben, The "Target Market" for your promotion suggested by Scott Jennings cannot be fully approved by DSI ... mainly because we honestly believe that the underlying want in Jennings "mind" has these hot young "females" not as "intelligent" as our "improv" "would" "be"

**end of official "disclaimer"**

jesstah
December 31, 2003, 12:29 PM
If you mail it to 30 friends, say you are from Nigeria and you wish them to hold Jennings for 30 days.

-Jesster