PDA

View Full Version : Second City Touring Company...in Clayton?

Richard White
December 28, 2003, 11:59 AM
Don't know if anyone has interest in this or not, but one of SC's road troupes will be performing at the Clayton Center in Clayton, NC, on Saturday, February 28. Tix are $20, and the show probably starts at 8pm. Clayton is about 40 min. from Chapel Hill. I can give you directions if you want.

The website for the Clayton Center is being renovated, but the URL is http://www.claytoncenter.com. You can contact them at 919-553-1737 if you want tickets. They have had some good shows there, but I'm a little surprised that this group is coming. It'll be interesting to see what kind of crowd they get.

Anyway, here it is if anyone is interested.

Richard

Zach
December 28, 2003, 01:49 PM
Wow. I'll let you guys know soon which company will be coming. Beth Melewski (Dual Exhaust) was hired this Fall as an understudy but was almost immediately cast to GreenCo (one of three main touring companies) This does fall on the last night of DSIF... hmm. Maybe we have some special guest appearances by DSI friends from Second City.

Zach

Zach
December 30, 2003, 11:07 AM
SC schedules haven't been set, but should know who will be coming to Clayton in the next couple weeks.