PDA

View Full Version : I KNOW you want to watch me play football

Dana S
October 25, 2004, 11:19 AM
Okay so I'm doing powderpuff football, and it's awesome. I'm a lineman, uh..the immediate right of the noseguard so I block people who are usually much larger than I am. It's all girls, seniors vs. juniors vs. sophomores vs. freshman, and of course the seniors will win-because we are awesome. Plus it'll be funny to watch me play football, in one practice, we were scrimmaging and this girl puts one arm around me, lifts me off the ground and moves me aside, and the next scrimmage two girls each took an arm and moved me aside-we've got some beastly players. But I'll stay low and make sure not to get lifted off the ground for the game. So come and watch me play some football this Thursday at the East Chapel Hill High School stadium I think we'll be playing around 6 or so...I should check on that. It will be supercool so you should come and scream my name and do other silly things.

ryloc
October 25, 2004, 11:27 AM
if i'm following you correctly, you are the right guard.

it goes tackle guard center guard tackle.

ilaughatme
October 25, 2004, 11:49 AM
What time?

EthanK
October 25, 2004, 12:14 PM
of course the seniors will win-because we are awesome

This is not always true. Examples:

"We're totally awesome!" - The French, WWII
"Man, we are so totally awesome!" - The Trojans, The Trojan War
"Wicked awesome, we are! Oui!" - The French aristocracy, French Revolution
"Totally awesome, I say, totally awesome!" - The British, American Revolution

KatyJack
October 25, 2004, 01:22 PM
the class of 2004 was undefeated. my school only did juniors vs. seniors. but we beat the seniors our junior year and triumphed again senior year. im sure the class of 2005 will win. but im just saying - it isnt impossible.

PT
October 25, 2004, 03:04 PM
I still hate your avatar Katy.

andrewH
October 25, 2004, 03:47 PM
This Thursday, October 28
5 O'Clock in the P.M. @ East Chapel Hill HS (500 Weaver Dairy Rd.)

Go and you can most certainly see me (Andrew Hibbard) being the money grubbing whore that I am and taking all the money the Sophomore Class Council raises for putting on this fine event. It shall be a rollicking good time. WOOO!!! Gooo Craaazy and Come see it!!

KatyJack
October 25, 2004, 04:31 PM
i still hate pt.

Dana S
October 28, 2004, 12:46 PM
It starts at 5, but I don't think seniors play till 6. Be there and watch, and Katy Jack our class beat the seniors last year as well. We officially tied, but they never scored and we did, its just that refs were seniors last year-but we totally won. Ack bell, rung, gotta go 2 class.

ilaughatme
October 28, 2004, 01:12 PM
Monkeys. Can't make it. Have fun.

Dana S
October 29, 2004, 01:20 PM
Seniors won! 13-6 vs. sophomores and 13-0 vs. juniors. You guys missed me getting tackled a couple times-I have a bump on the side of my head from some chicks elbow and my nose is sore because I got slammed in the face when I went down the first time. You also missed our scary male cheerleaders dancing to the time warp.