PDA

View Full Version : A letter to everyone at DSI from chicago...

ryloc
December 11, 2003, 08:11 AM
dear dsi people...

first off, i just wanna say i miss you all. i had such an awesome time at 24 live.

i'm writing this now cos i saw a 24 hour benefit show at second city yesterday/today (i prolly saw about 8 or so hours of it). besides the fact that tj jagadowski, paul grondy, ryan archibald, keegan, billy corgan, jeff tweedy, peter grosz, andy st. clair, and a bunch of others were there, i had an immeasurably greater time in north carolina... and it made me just miss how much fun that was and how awesome all of you are.

i so wanted to go to dsif, but money is preventing that. i'll get down there to visit at some point, i promise. it's so great when i hear random people talking about dsif or dsi, in general here in chicago. you guys have momentum... ride it! and ride that passion that i felt from so many of you, and spread that shit!

but i just wanted to say hi and hope everyone is loving improv as much as i am. things here are going very good for me (except for the aforementioned money issue). so things=improv. :D

i hope everyone has a good christmas, jew holiday, kwanzaa, or just plain december!

ry

ps, take care of my buddy austin!

Dan Telfer
December 11, 2003, 08:31 AM
There is no reason for me to even have an account here, other than you guys being an obvious force to contend with. I hope to visit too, $$$ allowing.

Chicago <3's you

EthanK
December 11, 2003, 10:52 AM
We <3's us some Chicago! I watched ryloc at 24 Live and said "damn, 24 hours just isn't enough ryloc. we should hook him to a machine that gives him nutrients just to keep him awake all month."
Come on down, everyone, I have an extra futon in the den.