PDA

View Full Version : Sketch + Improv

NateG
October 5, 2004, 03:53 PM
Is there any interest in forming a sketch crew? After the fun I had writing a business presentation parody of the Wizard of Oz, I find myself wanting to write more, and I would like to collaborate with those with a similar interest and hopefully more talent than I have.

I know that there was some talk of this circa '02-'03

Holla back, Y'all.

PT
October 5, 2004, 05:08 PM
Yeah, I barely remember it all, but it was sometime last year when Ethan, Brianos and I and some others talked about the sketch thing. Well, people died, the war in Irag got worse and DSI grew bigger, so the sketch faded.

But Im always interested incase others want to. We'll see.

EthanK
October 7, 2004, 10:24 AM
Nate, I've tried to get this together at least twice but most people I've run into haven't been able to commit the time for it. Recently I tried to get a 6 week new improv form together and about 7 of the 8 people interested dropped out due to time concerns. Sketch is my first love and I'd always be ready to help out but with everyone in DSI so stretched out I think you'll find the interest but not the ability to commit to writing and performing. Prove me wrong!

NateG
October 13, 2004, 12:08 PM
Well,

Seing as how this thread never mentioned any sort of commitment. And garnered only two replys, my assumption is that there isn't any real interest. :(