PDA

View Full Version : SUNDAY OCT 3RD - Chapel Hill's Fallfest

Zach
September 29, 2004, 02:58 AM
I am looking to organize a DSI Theater marketing effort for Sunday afternoon to take advantage of the massive amount of people who will be on Franklin Street for Fallfest (a hippie Chapel Hill street fair celebration called Fallfest and/or Apple Chill).

Please post below if you would be available and I'll work out the details.

DATE: Sunday October 3rd
TIME: 2-5pm
WHERE: Franklin St, Chapel Hill

Thanks!

PT
September 29, 2004, 03:25 AM
Im game. Lettme know.

ilaughatme
September 29, 2004, 10:01 AM
Actually, Apple Chill is in the spring. I feel like I have something that day. If not, I'll be there.

NateG
September 29, 2004, 03:49 PM
Actually, Apple Chill is in the spring. I feel like I have something that day. If not, I'll be there.

When did that change? I remember it being in the Autumn when the weather starts to chill and the apple harvest happens. Spring makes no sense for that.

Kit's Alter Ego
September 29, 2004, 03:57 PM
I'm available for advertising this Saturday.

--Kit

Callie
September 29, 2004, 06:26 PM
ooh, me. I can do it. Even if I'm nursing a hangover from the night before from drinking myself to sleep, dateless, from cocktail.

Life. Sigh.

CoreyBrown
September 29, 2004, 07:26 PM
improv dateless

ilaughatme
September 29, 2004, 10:05 PM
I thought Apple Chill was based on the founder's little daughter saying "Apple Chill" instead of "Chapel Hill".

ilaughatme
September 29, 2004, 11:09 PM
CeCe is right. What's new?

PT
September 29, 2004, 11:22 PM
I thought they called it Apple Chill cause they served Apples and Apple Cider on the streets at nice cool temperatures!

(Clearly, I have never been to Apple Chill)

Zach
October 2, 2004, 01:27 PM
Meet at McAllister's @ 2pm on Sunday October 3rd - TOMORROW - and we'll take the streets with flyers for CAGEMATCH and DSI Classes! Bring team flyers if you want to promote your TEAM at the same time.

Kit's Alter Ego
October 2, 2004, 11:56 PM
I apologize, but due to unforseen circumstances, I can't help tomorrow. Grr, me.

--Kit