PDA

View Full Version : Hey!

CoreyBrown
December 5, 2003, 03:24 PM
I <3 you all....

And by heart, I mean that in a purely platonic way. Like a cherry pepsi. The one that I am sipping on right now. It is here for me, and it tastes good. It gives me energy and calories. Unwanted calories at time, but none the less, calories. Why do you plague me pepsi? Why must I have you all the time? Why do the fever dreams you give me only make me want to wake up and buy another. You fructose corn syrup only adds to my love for the misery you cause. Why can't you have real flavors instead of artificial ones huh? No I won't visit your website www.pepsi.com because I'm stronger than that! I know it is a lure to draw me into buy more pepsi products. Like a hoody that has a cherry pepsi logo on the front. Let go of your iron cast grip that you hold on me with. I can't wait to recycle you.

Bye

EthanK
December 5, 2003, 03:31 PM
Saying this thread is gay is like saying "hey! The city's on fire!"

Kit's Alter Ego
December 5, 2003, 03:53 PM
I drink <3 Pepsi products a year.

--Kit

PS: If someone replies to this, there'll be >3 posts in this thread.

PT
December 5, 2003, 05:39 PM
Im repleying to this thread. Mostly cause Im confused, what the heck does >3 supposed to mean! Im I out of the loop?! I feel like Im taking crazy pills!

Meljo
December 5, 2003, 05:49 PM
i think the < and > symbols are being used in their traditional 'greater than' and 'less than' forms in this case.

Also, what if tacos could talk?? Hillarious!

-Mel

Kit's Alter Ego
December 5, 2003, 10:02 PM
Meljo is my hero; I've also asked that same intriguing yet craaaazy question!

--Kit

PS to PT: >3 is the emoticon for 'horny boobs.' You of all people...

Kit's Alter Ego
November 30, 2004, 12:44 PM
Bumping Corey's threads in retaliation.

CoreyBrown
November 30, 2004, 12:46 PM
let it die!

It was a horrible horrible idea in the first place. Way to take it over the edge.

Kit's Alter Ego
November 30, 2004, 12:52 PM
Of course, I'll let it die; count 'em...seven retaliations for seven cheer-ups.

This is why the Cold War years were such a time of fear.

--Kit

vinylbandit
December 1, 2004, 04:22 AM
Been tryin', to meetcha!

Dana S
December 1, 2004, 05:54 AM
i think the < and > symbols are being used in their traditional 'greater than' and 'less than' forms in this case.

Also, what if tacos could talk?? Hillarious!

-Mel
Have you guys ever watched Invader Zim? That reminded me about the one with Gir going on a rampage for tacos-after I watched it many hilarious questions about tacos folllowed. I love that show.

PS: Mel is awesome

Kit's Alter Ego
December 1, 2004, 11:37 AM
Been tryin', to meetcha!

Im repleying to this thread. Mostly cause Im confused, who the heck does this refer to?! Im I out of the loop?! I feel like Im taking crazy pills!

vinylbandit
December 1, 2004, 03:08 PM
^ Pixies song, "Hey!" That's the rest of the first line. Before your time, I guess. Before my time, too.

Kit's Alter Ego
December 1, 2004, 04:03 PM
Ho! Let's go!

--Kit

EthanK
December 1, 2004, 04:10 PM
You've got to hide your love away...

edit: BULLDOG!

Lisa P
December 1, 2004, 04:32 PM
Jude

PT
December 2, 2004, 01:36 AM
like corey said, let this thread be, let it be.